Viognier Wine Variety Wineries in West Swan
Wineries in West Swan
- [email protected]
- (08) 9250 6461
Visit Lancaster's famous outdoor tasting shed for tastings of Swan Valley reds, whites and a standout sticky Shiraz, alongside generous cheese platters in a casual and relaxed environment.
- Open Days/times:10am - 5pm daily.
- Wine Region:Swan District
- Wine Variety:Shiraz,Rosé,Verdelho,Viognier,Cabernet Merlot,Chardonnay,Chenin Blanc,Muscat
- Winemaker:Ryan Sudano
- Cellar Door Open:Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Monday,Tuesday
- Size & Year:Established 1951 - 2000
- Facilities:Cellar Door,Light Food
Located on the banks of the Swan River only 20 minutes from Perth, Lancaster Wines boasts some of the oldest vines in the Swan Valley and is owned and operated by Carl and Jackie Lancaster. The wines made include Chenin Blanc, Verdelho, Chardonnay, Rose, Cabernet Merlot, Liqueur Muscat, an acclaimed Old Vines Shiraz and a dessert wine - Late Picked Chenin.
The Lancaster Wines experience is centred around their tasting shed, a rustic bar offering complimentary wine tastings and local cheese platters can be enjoyed in a casual, friendly and relaxed atmosphere, daily from 10am - 5pm.
Group tastings can be booked in advance which include delicious vineyard platters, served amidst the property’s precious old shiraz vines.