Galleries & Public Art in West Perth
Galleries in West Perth
Aspects of Kings Park is a gallery and retail environment for the highest quality contemporary Australian and Western Australian craft and design.
- Galleries:Art Gallery,Sculpture,Craft,Furniture,Glass,Jewellery,Painting,Pottery
- Open Days/times:Monday - Sunday 9am - 5pm (closed Australia Day, Good Friday and Christmas Day)
- Open Days:Saturday,Sunday,Public Holidays,Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday
This New York style warehouse Photographic Studio has been designed as a canvas for creativity, including characterful white textured walls, polished concrete floors and large sections of exposed brickwork.
- Galleries:Art Gallery,Artist Studio
- Open Days/times:Open during exhibitions only
There are two main studio areas with Profoto lights, plus a large L-shaped cyclorama for major studio photography and filming requirements.
With its white painted walls and recycled brick building, the space is perfect for Weddings, Christmas Parties, Birthdays, Corporate Events and more!
The Holmes à Court Gallery features a rich program of art exhibitions and events supporting a wide range of West Australian and Australian artists.
- Open Days/times:Tuesday - Sunday 11am-5pm
- Galleries:Art Gallery
- Wheelchair Access:Yes
- Open Days:Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday
The Holmes à Court Gallery celebrates and promotes the richness, diversity and significance of Western Australian and Australian artwork. The Holmes à Court Gallery at Vasse Felix is situated in the State's south-west at Cowaramup, near Margaret River. The Holmes à Court Gallery at no.10 is situated at 10 Douglas St in West Perth. Our changing program includes events of national and international interest, developed through cultural, academic and business relations. Exhibitions and events provide opportunity for conversation, discussions and debate about art and Australian culture and mark the gallery's contribution to the wider community.
- 08 6217 2640
New 500+ m2 exhibition/event space. We're in the early stages of development with this, but we're ready at last to share it with you.
- Open Days/times:Open 7 days 12pm-8pm (Closed : 5-8pm on 23 April and 4-6pm on 12 May)
- Open Days:Sunday,Public Holidays,Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday
Linton & Kay Galleries has recently relocating the CBD gallery to an exciting new arts precinct in West Perth.
- Open Days/times:Monday to Saturday 10am-4pm
- Open Days:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday
Located in Perth, Western Australia, Linton & Kay Galleries hosts an impressive collection of quality fine art, which is complemented by a range of exhibitions, events and art services. Directors Linton Partington and Gary Kay have established extensive networks enabling them to produce exhibitions and projects with both established and emerging artists from around Australia and the world.