Artist Studio Galleries Art Galleries & Museums in Swan Valley
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Galleries in Swan Valley Region
Studio of Antonio Battistessa - works use forged iron as an art medium. Works are for sale or commissions can be arranged.
- Galleries:Sculpture,Artist Studio
- Open Days/times:Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm, Saturday - Sunday 10am - 4pm
- Open Days:Sunday,Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday
- [email protected]
- 0414 319 769
Thomas Maurer the inventor of Illusionary art, creates three dimensional illusions on a flat sheet of aluminium using only an angle grinder.
- Open Days/times:Wednesday -Sunday 10am - 4pm
- Represented Artists:Thomas Maurer
- Galleries:Metal Work,Art Gallery,Artist Studio
- Open Days:Saturday,Sunday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday
With over 50,000 visitors over the past 10 years, Thomas Maurer has stunned people with his beautiful yet mind-boggling artwork which he creates using only a flat sheet of aluminium and an angle grinder! A completely unique, new style of contemporary art invented by Thomas himself, the three-dimensional moving images produce optical illusions providing a different optical experience for each viewer.
The artworks on display at Thomas' shed can be purchased, or if you want a one-of-a-kind piece, Thomas also creates individual commissions to your own specifications.
A boutique art and homewares shop located in the beautiful Ethel Street Courtyard in Guildford, Western Australia.
- Open Days/times:Wednesday -Sunday 10am - 3pm
- Represented Artists:Nicola Cowie & Katherine Ferguson
- Galleries:Ceramics,Craft,Drawing,Jewellery,Painting,Pottery,Textiles,Mixed Media,Print Making,Artist Studio,Art Gallery
- Open Days:Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
Owned by artists Nicola Cowie and Katherine C Ferguson, The Artists Nook is a sweet little shop tucked away in the beatiful Ethel Street courtyard in Guildford. Filled to the brim with beautiful artwork, homewares and accessories by local creatives. The Artists Nook Workshops are in full swing, join in on the creative fun and learn some new arty skills with an ever changing array of classes to choose from!