Organic (Certified) Facilities Wineries in Southern Forests
Wineries in Southern Forest
- [email protected]
- 0409 687 772
Come and taste the wines of one of the Top 100 Wineries of Australia as rated by James Halliday. Bellarmine produces all estate grown wines, with a passion for creating the best wines possible.
- Open Days/times:Appointment only
- Wine Variety:Chardonnay,Petit Verdot,Pinot Noir,Riesling,Rosé,Sauvignon Blanc,Shiraz
- Wine Region:Pemberton
- Cases Produced:5000 cases
- Vineyards:20 hectares
- Winemaker:Dr Diane Miller
- Facilities:Organic (Certified),Appointment Only
- Size & Year:Small (5,000-49,999 cases),Established 1951 - 2000
From the Bellarmine Estate vineyard in Pemberton comes a range of red and white wines that have seen Bellarmine named as one of James Halliday's Top 100 Wineries, and rated 5 Red Stars, placing it among the best of the best wineries in Australia. The vineyard takes its name from the 15th century "Bellarmine" jugs used to carry wine from oak cask to table, and the beautiful etchings on the bottle labels are taken from these antique jugs. Winemaker and manager Diane Miller has been making wine for Bellarmine since the first vintage in 2004 and attributes the high quality of the grapes being produced to the excellent terroir of the vineyard. While there is no cellar door, visitors to the region can find the wines at a number of local restaurants or bottle shops, and we welcome any and all enquiries.
- [email protected]
- (08) 9776 7202
A brilliant winemaker and a willingness to learn have helped the wines go from strength to strength, winning "Best of Show", "Best White Wine" and "Best Sauvignon Blanc".
- Open Days/times:Appointment only.
- Wine Variety:Chardonnay,Merlot,Pinot Noir,Sauvignon Blanc,Semillon
- Wine Region:Southern Forests
- Cases Produced:1000 cases
- Vineyards:8 hectares
- Winemaker:Rob Diletti
- Facilities:Organic (Certified),Cellar Door,Appointment Only
- Size & Year:Boutique (1,000-4,999 cases),Established 1951 - 2000