Accommodation in Purnululu
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Accommodation in Purnululu
- [email protected]
- (08) 9168 2213
Walk through a landscape 350 million years in the making, then refresh in our pool, replenish with delicious meals and sleep in comfort in a private cabin with ensuite bathroom.
- Price:$297 per person twin share
- Type:Bed & Breakfast,Lodge
- Facilities:Bar,Family Friendly,Meals Available On Request,Pool,Restaurant,Room Service
- Price Range:$200-$300
- Capacity:51 - 100
In the North of Western Australia, at the heart of The Kimberley’s UNESCO World Heritage-listed Purnululu National Park and just a stone’s throw to the park’s famed Bungle Bungle Range, lies the Bungle Bungle Savannah Lodge.
Twenty-six uniquely designed cabins are unobtrusively nestled amongst native shrubs and grasses. The hub of the lodge - the restaurant, and large outdoor deck is positioned beneath a towering eucalyptus tree and overlooks the rocky banks of Purnululu’s Bellburn Creek.
Alongside, the national park’s only swimming pool, provides hot and dusty adventurers the opportunity to refresh after a long day of exploring the Bungle Bungle Range.
With nothing but the bush soundtrack of birdsong and gentle chatter of like-minded travellers to distract the senses, the Bungle Bungle Savannah Lodge provides the adventurous traveller with a special opportunity to relax in beautiful accommodation, whilst still enjoying all the adventure and excitement of an outback wilderness experience.
Although remote, you definitely won't be sacrificing on comfort at Bungle Bungle Savannah Lodge:
The cabins are stand-alone and feature multiple louvre windows for air-flow throughout, a pedestal fan, bedside tables and wall-mounted lights. Your private ensuite is fitted with a flushing toilet, heated shower, hand basin and mirror, toiletries, quality towels and 240-volt power.
You’ve had a big day exploring the wonders of Purnululu, it’s time to relax.
What will you do first? Here’s some options for you:
– Have a dip in the only swimming pool in the Bungles
– Enjoy a refreshing beverage from the Bungles Bar
– Have something delicious to eat from our onsite chefs at the restaurant
– Go for a bushwalk through the river bed? Maybe look for some birdlife
– Head up to the sunset spot to watch the glowing colours on the coalition range
– Take your boots off on the verandah of your private cabin and soak up the atmosphere
– Enjoy a soothing hot shower in your own ensuite
– Take a quick lie down in the most comfortable bed before dinner
– Sit by the fire and share stories of the day
– Unwind with a book on the outdoor deck
And the list goes on…
After you have relaxed into the afternoon and early evening, time to be spoilt with something to eatMeals including breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks are prepared fresh and daily at the restaurant. With the choice of indoor or outdoor dining, indulge in homestead-style meals using fresh local ingredients, infused with native herbs and spices.
Visitors tell us that staying at Bungle Bungle Savannah Lodge is a highlight in itself and we often receive feedback that this the best accommodation they have ever stayed in. In such a remote location (which is world heritage listed), it really does make the experience so much more special.
You’ve come so far. Make the adventure last.
Adult: $297 per person (twin share)
Child: $257 per person
Single Supplement: $161 per person