Food & Drink in Porongurup
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Bars And Restaurants in Porongurup
The quaint and charming old Porongurup General Store, which incorporates the Porongurup Tearooms, was established in 1937.
- Open Days/times:Monday-Sunday, 8.00am-5.30 pm
- Open Days:Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Public Holidays,Monday,Tuesday
- Breakfast:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Public Holidays
- Restaurants:Cafe Dining
- Lunch:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Sunday,Public Holidays
The Tearooms seat 40 and feature excellent home cooking using organic fruit and vegetables in season. When the weather is fine there is a pleasant outdoor seating area.
A cosy woodfire and friendly service are sure to make your visit memorable.
Zarephath Cafe overlooks sweeping views of Zarephath vineyard, and to the hills and valleys of The Porongurup region beyond.
- Open Days/times:Sat & Sun 11-4 pm
- Open Days:Saturday,Sunday
It is the perfect destination to enjoy tasting our range of wine and the exquisite menu of our cafe.
Using local produce where possible, including dorper lamb and homegrown vegies, Rosie offers a feast for the senses from her country kitchen in the winery tasting room and cafe.
Regular menu offerings include ;
- Zarephath Vineyard Platter
- Porongurup Dorper Lamb
- Plantagenet Smoked Trout
- Coq au Vin
- Dukkha roasted salmon
- Chicken pasta with fennel and tomatoes
- Frittata and salad
Seasonal changes to the menu are made monthly.