Art Gallery Galleries Art Galleries & Museums in Pilbara Coast
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Galleries in Pilbara Coast
The Old Goods Shed Museum also houses Onslow Visitor Centre and it’s worth spending some time here to see its collection of old machinery, rolling stock and memorabilia.
- Open Days/times:Monday to Sunday 9.00am - 2.00pm. The centre is open from April (Easter time) to 31 October.
- Galleries:Painting,Photography,Art Gallery
- Museums:Local History
- Open Days:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
In 2007 The Town of Port Hedland signed an agreement with FORM, to manage the operations of the Courthouse Gallery.
- Open Days/times:Monday - Friday 9am - 4.30pm, Saturday 9am - 3pm
- Galleries:Aboriginal,Art Gallery,Painting,Photography
- Open Days:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday
- SCOOP ADMIN ONLY:FORM
At FORM, we believe that the application of creativity to our everyday lives, be it our natural environment or built environment, our cities, our towns, our very way of life, has the power to transform and generate the vibrancy that we as human beings create and are undeniably attracted to.
We are in Port Hedland in partnership with BHP Billiton Iron Ore to contribute to the sustainable development of Port Hedland.
The Courthouse Gallery provides a comprehensive exhibition and public program which is designed to offer value across the community.
For further information on FORM and our many exciting programs and initiatives, please contact us on (08) 9226 2799 or [email protected], or visit www.form.net.au
The West Pilbara's preeminent indigenous art centre featuring contemporary Australian Aboriginal art.
- Open Days/times:9am - 1pm or by appointment
- Galleries:Aboriginal,Art Gallery
- Open Days:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday
Located in Western Australia’s remote northwest 1500 kilometres north of Perth, Roebourne Art Group represents Ngarluma, Yindjibarndi, Guruma, Banjyima, Marthuthunira and Torres Strait Islander artists.
RAG is an Aboriginal community controlled and governed representative body and resource centre for artists throughout the region.
Hours are sometimes subject to change. Please call ahead to make sure that the gallery is open.