(All) Dinner Open Wineries in North Coast & Valleys
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Wineries in Perths North Coast Region
- [email protected]
- 9571 8069
Surrounded by natural bush and birdlife at the foothills of the Chittering Valley wine trail this family-friendly winery and restaurant offers deliciously simple food and award-winning regional wines.
- Open Days/times:Wed to Sat 11:30am onwards
- Wine Region:Perth Hills
- Wine Variety:Cabernet Shiraz,Chardonnay,Rose,Verdelho
- Cases Produced:525 cases
- Vineyards:2 hectares
- Winemaker:Ryan Sudano
- Facilities:Cellar Door,Functions,Restaurant
- Size & Year:Micro (1-999 cases),Established 1951 - 2000
- Cellar Door Open:Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
- Lunch Open:Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
- Dinner Open:Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
- Perth Hills:Chittering Valley
Stringybark Winery and Restaurant was established in 1985 and named after Stringybark Creek in North Eastern Victoria. In much earlier times, Stringybark Creek and Australian bushranger Ned Kelly became folklore following a shootout with Sgt. Kennedy and Constables Scanlon and Lonigan.
Only a 50 minute drive from Perth, this casual, family-friendly restaurant has a roaring log-fire and a range of traditional favourites on the menu, including pizzas, pastas and rustic home-style meals.
Stringybark vineyard is one of the oldest in the Chittering Valley and produces a limited quantity of hand-picked Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay and Verdelho grapes. This limited production combined with the special regional characteristics of the Chittering Valley helps to produce wines with intensity and distinctive varietal character.