Fortified Wine Variety Wineries in North Coast & Valleys
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Wineries in Perths North Coast Region
The Moltoni family has owned a 2000ha farming property for three generations. Robert Moltoni is the driving force, establishing WindshakeR in 2003. No cellar door.
- Open Days/times:No Cellar Door
- Wine Region:Swan District
- Wine Variety:Fortified,Semillon,Shiraz,Verdelho
- Cases Produced:2,500-4,999
- Vineyards:20.25 hectares
- Winemaker:Ryan Sudano
- Facilities:No Cellar Door
- Size & Year:Boutique (1,000-4,999 cases),Established 1951 - 2000
Set 9km north of Gingin, the estate was established by the Moltoni family in 2003.
Wine varieties include a Vintage Sticky and Shiraz.
There is no cellar door at the property.