On the Water Facilities Accommodation in Perth CBD
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Accommodation in Perth
Get ready for adventure and a whole new hotel experience at Aloft Perth
- Price:From $180
- Facilities:Bar,Conference Facilities,Functions,Gym,On the Water,Pool,Restaurant
- Price Range:$100-$200
Breeze in and relax in one of our sleek and colourful guest rooms.
Spark great ideas in one of our seven cutting-edge meeting spaces equipped with state-of-the-art technology and fast & free Wi-Fi.
Work out in Re:charge fitness centre then cool off at Splash Pool.
Enjoy tasty bites in Springs Kitchen or hang out in W XYZ Bar or Re:mix Lounge.
A jaw-dropping event experience awaits including a Rooftop Ballroom and Terrace boasting stunning views of Swan River.
Think of open spaces with natural daylight, urban-influenced design, vibrant social spaces, creative food, seasonal cocktails and more.
Overlooking the Swan River, Fraser Suites Perth is ideally situated in this dynamic city. With 236 luxurious contemporary Gold-Standard residences, it has set new benchmarks for accommodation in Australia. Whether for a night or long-term stay, guests will love the most welcoming, personal hospitality at this elegant apartment hotel.
- Rating:5 star
- Facilities:Room Service,Room Spa,Wheelchair Access,Family Friendly,Functions,Gym,On the Water,Pool,Restaurant,Bar,Conference Facilities,Day Spa
- Price Range:$200-$300,$300 - $600
- Capacity:263,under 11
With smart facilities and flexible living space, the 236 Gold-Standard residences at Fraser Suites Perth set new benchmarks for accommodation in Australia.
To accommodate today's living requirements, studios and one-bedroom suites can connect to create a two-bedroom apartment. With its beautiful swimming pool and 24-hour gymnasium, Fraser Suites Perth is a great place for recreation. In addition to a lobby lounge and bar there's a tempting restaurant with alfresco dining - an ideal environment in which to enjoy fine food and Perth's wonderful climate.
Located in East Perth, overlooking the Swan River, Fraser Suites Perth is ideally situated in this dynamic city. No matter how short or long your visit, the Fraser Difference: renowned personalized service and facilities to complement your every lifestyle need, will ensure a relaxed and comfortable stay. Whether for a night or a long-term stay, guests can enjoy the most welcoming, personal hospitality at this stylish apartment hotel.
- Fully furnished studio, one, and two-bedroom residences (some interconnecting) with open living, dining, kitchen and bedroom areas
- 40” LCD TV, DVD Player
- King-size beds
- Climate controlled air-conditioning
- Generous bathrooms with exclusive Peter Thomas Roth amenities
- iPod docking station
- High speed Wi-Fi in and cable Internet*
- Washer and Dryer facilities (not available in some Studio Apartment type)
- Refrigerator, Microwave Oven, Dishwasher, and full kitchen facilities
- Private safe
- Direct-dial telephone
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary baby cot upon request
- Luxurious work desk
- Indoor heated lap pool
- Fully-equipped Gym – open 24 hours
- Changing rooms with sauna room
- Three meeting rooms
- Two connecting meeting rooms may be combined into one
- Broadband / Wi-Fi access
SERVICES AND OFFERINGS
- 24-hour reception, concierge and security
- CCTV surveillance
- Daily housekeeping
- Daily newspapers
- Guest laundry and dry-cleaning services*
- Airport limousine transfers on request*
- Restaurant with alfresco dining
- Lobby lounge with bar
- Secure covered car park*
- Baby-sitting service*
- [email protected]
- (08) 9224 7777
5 Start Hotel Pan Pacific is located in the heart of Perth CBD, offering something for everyone.
- Rating:5 star
- Facilities:Restaurant,Room Service,4 - 5 Stars,Bar,Conference Facilities,Family Friendly,Functions,Gym,Meals Available On Request,On the Water
- Price Range:$100-$200,$200-$300,$300 - $600,$600+
- Wheelchair Access:Yes
- Star Rating:4 - 5
Whether you travel for business or leisure, Pan Pacific is located in central Perth, offering the best of Western Australia’s retail, dining and entertainment are all within easy reach for your convenience.