Craft Galleries Art Galleries & Museums in Northern Suburbs
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Galleries in Perth Northern Suburbs
Downstairs Gallery, Arts,Crafts And Gifts. Featuring Art and Craft by local artists.
- Galleries:Craft,Drawing,Jewellery,Painting,Photography,Sculpture,Textiles,Woodwork,Art Gallery
- Open Days/times:Thursday - Monday 10am - 3pm
- Open Days:Monday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
The Downstairs Gallery is located on the lower level at the Two Rocks Shopping Centre.
It features Art and Craft by Local Artists.
The Gallery displays Original Art Works, Paintings, Handmade Jewelry,
Embroidery, Sewing, Toys, Dollhouse Miniatures and Unique Wood Craft.
There are Hand painted cards, and Gifts for all occasions.
New Members are Welcome
Come look for us down the stairs or check us out on facebook.
Mary Lindsay Homestead is a Community Art Centre with the City of Wanneroo. The newly refurbished historic homestead has an Art Gallery and studios open to the public.
- Open Days/times:Friday 10am - 3pm Sunday 11am - 3pm
- Represented Artists:Two Rocks Yanchep Culture & Arts Network Members
- Galleries:Craft,Drawing,Jewellery,Painting,Photography,Textiles,Mixed Media,Print Making,Upcyclng,Art Gallery,Artisan Workshop,Artist Studio,Public Art Gallery
- Wheelchair Access:wheelchair access
- Facilities:Free,Wheelchair Access
- Open Days:Friday,Sunday
If you love things that are handmade, unique, of high quality and stylish, come into Studio 66. We have Copper tableware, Blown Glass, Paintings, Telephone wire baskets, Ceramics, Jewellery and more!
- Galleries:Ceramics,Craft,Glass,Jewellery,Painting,Photography,Pottery,Art Gallery
- Represented Artists:Local as well as international
- Open Days/times:Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- Open Days:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday
At Studio 66, we are commited to providing our customers with beautiful, intricate, handmade pieces that anyone and everyone would love to have.
We love that our customers come in and consistently tell us that they love our shop and that there is always something new to see when they pop in.
Studio 66 stocks items that are sourced from Australia, South Africa, Turkey, Mauritius, Isreal and more! Our customers deserve to have an array of choices from the around the world.
We have tableware fashioned from copper and brass, bowls made from telephone wire, handblown animals and glassware made from 100% recycled glass, ceramics that are delicately handmade and handpainted to look like flowers, 3D backlit paintings and much more!
We also do framing.
Our store is a great place to find gifts your friends and family, wedding presents or something special to spoil yourself with.