Music Arts Clubs & Associations in Northern Suburbs
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Clubs Associations in Perth Northern Suburbs
The Classic Guitar Society of Western Australia is a voluntary, non-profit making organisation incorporated in 1960 .
The Classic Guitar Society of Western Australia is a voluntary, non-profit making organisation incorporated in 1960 aiming to promote playing and appreciation of the classic guitar and to foster camaraderie amongst its members.
The objectives of the Society are to:
- encourage the playing and appreciation of the classical guitar amongst the broader musical and general community;
- promote performance by guitarists through varied means;
- facilitate the development of student guitarists;
- foster camaraderie amongst teachers, students and those interested in the objectives of the Society;
- provide members with free access to Society functions and discounted entry to Society concerts at the discretion of the Committee;
- keep members informed in matters relevant to these objectives;
- co-operate with those elsewhere who share similar objectives; and
- encourage development of the guitar repertoire.
Bringing entertainment to the people of Western Australia through the musical genius of Gilbert and Sullivan since 1951!
- Local Clubs:Arts
- Arts:Comedy,Music,Performing Arts
Named after Sir William Schwenck Gilbert and Sir Arthur Sullivan, the mission of the Gilbert and Sullivan Society is to entertain audiences in Western Australia and to create opportunities for performing artists through the musical theatre works of WS Gilbert and Arthur Sullivan.