LGBTI Other Social Clubs & Classes in Perth Inner City
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Clubs Associations in Perth Metro
The Gay and Lesbian Singers of Western Australia are a choral group who welcomes members from all colours of the sexuality and gender diversity rainbow with a motto of Harmony in Diversity.
GALSWA are apart of the LGBTIQ+ community and sing at events within the community and also in wider community events. The choir is open to anyone wishing to join.
Members agree to abide by the following aims:
- Promote and develop the presence of a Gay and Lesbian choir in Perth
- Encourage choral music skills in the Gay and Lesbian community
- Encourage members to participate in GALSWA activities
- Provide a supportive and non-discriminatory environment which fosters musical and social interaction
- Promote pride in, and a positive image of a Gay and Lesbian Lifestyle
OUTdance is a Perth based ballroom dancing group that stages various social events and runs weekly classes for same-sex couples and singles.
- Type:Club,Local Focus
- Other:Social Club,LGBTI
Starting in 2001, OUTdance is a great opportunity to meet new people while you learn how to dance in a safe, relaxed environment.
Dances include Cha Cha, Cubam Rumba, Barn Dance, Disco Madison, Evening Three Step, Jive, Progressive Jive, Quickstep, Samba, Square Rumba, Slow Rhythm and Tango.
OUTdance is held every Tuesday from 7:00pm at the Mt Hawthorn Community Hall.