Chardonnay Semillon Wine Variety Wineries in Perth Hills
Wineries in Perth Hills Region
- [email protected]
- 0419 941 107
A small family winery with an expansive range of vintage wines to be enjoyed whilst relaxing at the open bar and on handcrafted jarrah picnic tables on the ridge of the stunning Bickley Valley.
- Wine Variety:Cabernet Merlot,Chardonnay,Chardonnay Semillon,Classic Dry White,Tawny,Semillon,Sparkling,Shiraz
- Wine Region:Perth Hills
- Open Days/times:Weekends & public holidays 9am to 5pm
- Cellar Door Open:Saturday,Sunday,Holidays
- Facilities:Cellar Door,Picnic Facilities
- Perth Hills:Bickley Valley
- Vineyards:0.5 hectares
- Winemaker:Bella Ridge Estate (Alon Arbel)
- Size & Year:Established 1951 - 2000
- Cases Produced:700 cases
As Kalamunda locals, Dennis and Carline Humphrey are no strangers to the terrain of the Perth Hills. With encouragement from local wine guru Peter Fimmel, Chardonnay and Semillon varieties were first planted in 1998 on the famous Red Gum soil high on the western ridge of the Bickley Valley.
Carldenn Homestead Wines offer an expansive variety of reds, whites and sparkling wines designed to appeal to any palette. Each vintage has a unique character with different complexities, from the fresh fruit and creamy finish of the unwooded Chardonnay to the full-bodied, bold and delicious Shiraz.
Located amongst the bushland of Walliston, Carldenn Homestead's cellar door includes an open bar and picnic area with handcrafted jarrah tables made by Dennis himself. After eating and drinking, you are free to wander amongst the vines.