Wednesday Cellar Door Open Wineries in Other Perth Hills Areas
Wineries in Perth Hills Other
- [email protected]
- (08) 9452 3020
Enjoy a friendly chat with the owners while discovering 30+ fortified wines, table wines and liqueurs at their third-generation, family-run winery located within the idyllic Orange Grove.
- Wine Variety:Fortified,Cabernet Merlot,Classic Dry White,Cabernet Sauvignon,Chardonnay,Merlot,Muscat,Tawny,Rosé,Sauvignon Blanc,Apera,Shiraz,Verdelho,Sparkling
- Open Days/times:Mon & Sat 10am to 7pm, Sun 11am to 6pm
- Wine Region:Perth Hills
- Vineyards:22 acres
- Size & Year:Established 1901 - 1950
- Breakfast Open:Monday,Saturday,Sunday
- Cellar Door Open:Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Holidays,Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday
- Winemaker:Steve Radojkovich, Paul Radojkovich
- Facilities:Cellar Door
- Perth Hills:Bickley Valley
Jadran was established in 1914 by Vladimir (Wally) Radojkovich, who purchased 22 acres of land with a desire to establish a vineyard and create a winery. Since then, Jadran Wines has welcomed many generations of family members to the vineyard; most recently, Wally's grandson Paul in 1990. Jadran incorporates traditional and modern winemaking methods to create a distinctive character in the winery's expansive range which is made from fruit sourced locally and from the Western Australia's south-west. With a creative approach to winemaking, Jadran has won many medals in Wine Shows all over Australia.
Jadran Wines' range includes over 30 different fortified, still, sparkling wines and liqueurs. The collection of ports and liqueurs is bursting with interesting and exciting flavours to discover.
Father and son Stephen and Paul Radojkovich offer generous tastings of their wines, and are well known for their friendly chats, stories and knowledge. The cellar door is open 7 days a week.