Aged Care Charity Clubs & Associations in Eastern Suburbs
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Clubs Associations in Perth Eastern Suburbs
Southern Cross Care (WA)nIc, one of Western Australia’s leading providers of quality care, support and accommodation services.
- Type:DGR 1 Status
- Charity:Aged Care
Southern Cross Care (WA) inc. (SCC) is a not for profit organisation, established in 1966. We are aged care specialists, with extensive experience in dementia care and mental health services. We currently provide services to 3000 Western Australians in a range of metropolitan, regional and remote locations, from Broome to Collie and many places in between.
SCC (WA) owns or operates facilities throughout metropolitan and regional and remote areas.
- 10 residential aged care facilities
- 9 retirement villages
- A wide range of Home Care
- Services to those with a mental illness
- 6 day/overnight respite centres
- 3 community options houses
- Southern Cross Care is also a Registered Growth Provider with the Department of Housing, Government of Western Australia.