Painting Galleries Art Galleries & Museums in Western Suburbs
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Galleries in Perth Coast
Gallows Fine Art Gallery exhibits local and interstate artists in the disciplines of painting, sculpture, ceramics, glass and jewellery. The Gallery is dedicated to promoting diversity amongst artforms.
- Open Days/times:Tuesday - Friday 10am - 4:30pm, Saturday 12pm - 5pm, Sunday 2pm - 5pm
- Open Days:Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Sunday,Saturday
This art gallery is filled with striking art pieces including artwork from internationally acclaimed Australian artist David Bromley and Australia's largest selection of Venetian glass sculptures.
- Open Days/times:Open during exhibitions or by appointment
Lawrence Wilson Art Gallery, located next to the Sunken Gardens within the beautiful grounds of The University of Western Australia, is acknowledged as one of the finest university galleries in Australia.
- Galleries:Mixed Media,Sculpture,Art Gallery,Painting,Ceramics,Installation
- Open Days/times:Tuesdays - Saturday 11am - 5pm
- Open Days:Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday
The Gallery is a centre for critical and scholarly engagement with visual culture for the wider community as well as students and staff on campus.
The gallery presents a diverse exhibition program each year including works from the University's art collections, historical and contemporary art and travelling exhibitions.
All exhibitions are supported by a stimulating program of artist talks, curating forums, lectures, presentations, workshops, symposia, conferences and performances and bring together practicing artists and specialists, along with teaching and research staff from the University of to engage with students on campus and the wider community.
Current exhibitions: http://www.lwag.uwa.edu.au/exhibitions
Established specifically to showcase Aboriginal art, all artworks are sourced from art centres throughout Western Australia, the Central & Western Desert, the Top End and Tiwi Islands.
- Galleries:Painting,Art Gallery,Sculpture,Craft,Aboriginal
- Open Days/times:Thursday – Saturday 10am – 3pm
- Open Days:Thursday,Friday,Saturday