Craft Galleries Art Galleries & Museums in Perth
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Galleries in Perth City
Through the Collection, our associated programs, and stimulating exhibitions Gallery visitors' are offered a unique & exciting experiences of historic and contemporary Australian artists.
- Galleries:Craft,Drawing,Furniture,Glass,Installation,Jewellery,Mixed Media,Painting,Photography,Pottery,Sculpture,Ceramics,Textiles,Public Art Gallery
- Open Days/times:Wednesday - Monday 10am - 5pm (closed Good Friday, Anzac Day and Christmas Day.
- Open Days:Monday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
AGWA places particular emphasis on the arts of Australia, and due to their geographic position, the Indian Ocean Rim. Their proximity and access to many of the most exciting cultures of the world adds immeasurably to programs, exhibitions, collections and events at the State Art Gallery. Visit the Gallery and watch this site as they build for the future.
The Art Gallery of Western Australia, founded in 1895, occupies a precinct of three heritage buildings on the south-eastern corner of the Perth Cultural Centre. The Gallery houses the State Art Collection, which includes one of the world’s finest collections of Indigenous art, the pre-eminent collection of Western Australian art and design, as well as Australian and International art and design.
Artitja Fine Art is a by-appointment home based gallery specializing in Indigenous fine art and exhibiting quarterly in selected spaces in and around Fremantle, WA
- Galleries:Aboriginal,Craft,Painting,Sculpture,Art Gallery
- Open Days/times:BY APPOINTMENT
- Open Days:By Appointment Only
Artitja Fine Art's aim is in connecting cultures through art. Quality Aboriginal art is not just aesthetically beautiful, it provides important insights into stories and Tjurrkupa (dreamings)
Artitja Fine Art is located in South Fremantle in Western Australia, is open seven days a week by appointment and holds four exhibitions a year in a gallery space in and around the Fremantle region, details of which are posted to their website prior to the event.
"Often the question is asked in regard to how to select a painting. There is only one answer - select the one that moves your heart" - Anna Kanaris, Director
Aspects of Kings Park is a gallery and retail environment for the highest quality contemporary Australian and Western Australian craft and design.
- Galleries:Art Gallery,Craft,Furniture,Glass,Jewellery,Painting,Pottery,Sculpture
- Open Days/times:Monday - Sunday 9am - 5pm (closed Australia Day, Good Friday and Christmas Day)
- Open Days:Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Public Holidays,Monday,Tuesday
- 9330 2800
The Atwell Art Centre & Gallery is run by Melville Community Arts Association Inc (MCAA). We pride ourselves on being a welcoming and inclusive community arts centre.
- Galleries:Public Art Gallery,Craft,Art Gallery
- Open Days/times:Atwell Gallery: 10am - 4pm Mon - Sat & 1 - 4pm Sunday | Arts Centre office: Monday - Friday, 9am to 4pm.
- Open Days:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
- Wheelchair Access:Yes
We have a fantastic riverside location at 586 Canning Highway, Alfred Cove, Perth, Western Australia
near the corner of North Lake Road (opposite KFC).
The MCAA has over 600 members aged from 5 to 95, 50-60% from the City of Melville and the rest from the Perth/Fremantle metropolitan area with a few from WA regional areas, interstate and even 1 or 2 from overseas.
Some of our members have been coming to Atwell House since the MCAA was incorporated in 1978.
Atwell Gallery hours are 10am - 4pm Mon - Sat, 1 - 4pm Sunday
and the Arts Centre office is open Monday - Friday, 9am to 4pm.
As well as having an exciting gallery programme, we run day, evening and weekend art classes for adults and children and have a variety of arts and craft groups that meet at our centre (including South of the River Potters, Atwell House Spinners, Alfred Cove Art Society and Pastels on the Swan).
We organise Life Drawing sessions each Sunday morning (9am-12noon) and Portraiture sessions on Monday (3:30-6:30pm) . We also have an "open house" every Friday - if you are an artist, come along and join in, if not drop in anyway and see artists at work.
One Wednesday of each month (February to November) from 12 to 2pm we run a popular event called Lunchtime in the Gallery. Our volunteers put on a light lunch which is followed by a presentation from a guest speaker.
Plenty of free parking!
We love having visitors so, if YOU love things arty and are staying in Perth, come along and join in our activities
Downstairs Gallery, Arts,Crafts And Gifts. Featuring Art and Craft by local artists.
- Galleries:Craft,Drawing,Jewellery,Painting,Photography,Sculpture,Textiles,Woodwork,Art Gallery
- Open Days/times:Thursday - Monday 10am - 3pm
- Open Days:Monday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
The Downstairs Gallery is located on the lower level at the Two Rocks Shopping Centre.
It features Art and Craft by Local Artists.
The Gallery displays Original Art Works, Paintings, Handmade Jewelry,
Embroidery, Sewing, Toys, Dollhouse Miniatures and Unique Wood Craft.
There are Hand painted cards, and Gifts for all occasions.
New Members are Welcome
Come look for us down the stairs or check us out on facebook.
Central's purpose-built gallery is a significant feature located in the heart Perth’s cultural area and the entertainment precinct of Northbridge.
- Galleries:Animations,Ceramics,Craft,Drawing,Furniture,Glass,Installation,Jewellery,Painting,Photography,Pottery,Sculpture,Textiles,Art Gallery
- Open Days/times:Monday - Friday 10am - 4.45pm, Saturday 12 - 4pm
- Open Days:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday
The Gallery Central is part of North Metropolitan TAFE formerly Central Institute of Technology. The Gallery’s program includes exhibitions from local, national and international artists and an Artist-in-Residence Program, all within a stunningly appointed and centrally located Creative Industries training environment.
Admission is free and the Gallery Central has several spaces.
Exhibitions are accessible and relevant, appealing to a wide audience. The Gallery Central showcase a range of artists which from time to time includes the achievements of College staff, students and graduates. Creative Industries at Central teaches visual art, ceramics, jewellery, fashion and textiles, graphic design, interior design and decoration, design for industry, photography, film and TV, music, animation and multimedia.
Mary Lindsay Homestead is a Community Art Centre with the City of Wanneroo. The newly refurbished historic homestead has an Art Gallery and studios open to the public.
- Galleries:Mixed Media,Print Making,Upcyclng,Art Gallery,Artisan Workshop,Artist Studio,Craft,Drawing,Jewellery,Painting,Photography,Textiles,Public Art Gallery
- Open Days/times:Friday 10am - 3pm Sunday 11am - 3pm
- Represented Artists:Two Rocks Yanchep Culture & Arts Network Members
- Wheelchair Access:wheelchair access
- Facilities:Free,Wheelchair Access
- Open Days:Friday,Sunday
If you love things that are handmade, unique, of high quality and stylish, come into Studio 66. We have Copper tableware, Blown Glass, Paintings, Telephone wire baskets, Ceramics, Jewellery and more!
- Galleries:Ceramics,Craft,Glass,Jewellery,Painting,Photography,Pottery,Art Gallery
- Represented Artists:Local as well as international
- Open Days/times:Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- Open Days:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday
At Studio 66, we are commited to providing our customers with beautiful, intricate, handmade pieces that anyone and everyone would love to have.
We love that our customers come in and consistently tell us that they love our shop and that there is always something new to see when they pop in.
Studio 66 stocks items that are sourced from Australia, South Africa, Turkey, Mauritius, Isreal and more! Our customers deserve to have an array of choices from the around the world.
We have tableware fashioned from copper and brass, bowls made from telephone wire, handblown animals and glassware made from 100% recycled glass, ceramics that are delicately handmade and handpainted to look like flowers, 3D backlit paintings and much more!
We also do framing.
Our store is a great place to find gifts your friends and family, wedding presents or something special to spoil yourself with.
The Artisan Store Fremantle showcases local Western Australian artists, from our national treasures to our emerging talent. The largest range of local WA art work available in one gallery.
- Galleries:Jewellery,Mixed Media,Painting,Photography,Pottery,Sculpture,Ceramics,Craft,Drawing,Furniture,Glass,Textiles,Art Gallery
- Represented Artists:Jennifer Sulaj, Steve Baggott, Stephen Delaney, Felicity Peters, Demi McLeod, Brett BArker, Annemiek
- Open Days/times:Monday - Saturday 10am - 5.30pm, Sunday 11am - 4.30pm (Closed Good Friday, Anzac Day, 25th-26th Dece
- Open Days:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Public Holidays
The Artisan Store Fremantle celebrates and nutures the talent and diversity of Western Australian artists, sharing their stories, artistry and vision of the world with you.
Situated in the heart of Fremantle, the store is home to a diverse collection of visual arts,encompassing paintings, printmaking, jewellery, ceramics, assemblage sculpture, textiles, glass, woodwork, and new technologies just to name a few.
When you walk through the doors of our High street store you will discover a curated gallery offering artists a unique opportunity to sell their work and receive in return a 100% of their sales.
The combination of such diversity and talent in one space gives you a priviledged access to a rare selection of distinctive and exceptional handmade objects from artists who are often difficult to find, a shopping experience that will inspire and delight shoppers of all curiosities.
- 09 9226 2799
The new art and culture exhibition space in Claremont
- Galleries:Craft,Installation,Mixed Media,Photography,Art Gallery
- Open Days/times:Monday - Sunday 8am - 3pm
- SCOOP ADMIN ONLY:FORM
- Open Days:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
The Goods Shed is FORM's space for exhibitions, installations and commissions; for artist and thinker residences; for community activity and exchange. The transformation of The Goods Shed has been made possible by the partnership between LandCorp and FORM.
Established specifically to showcase Aboriginal art, all artworks are sourced from art centres throughout Western Australia, the Central & Western Desert, the Top End and Tiwi Islands.
- Galleries:Painting,Sculpture,Craft,Aboriginal,Art Gallery
- Open Days/times:Thursday – Saturday 10am – 3pm
- Open Days:Thursday,Friday,Saturday