Artisan Workshop Galleries Art Galleries & Museums in Perth and Surrounds
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Galleries in Perth And Surrounds
Artists Revolution is a non-profit arts group, created and run by artists for artists. We have a small gallery space and studio open to the community for arts projects, exhibitions and social activity
- Open Days/times:Wednesday to Saturday 10am - 4pm
- Galleries:Painting,Sculpture,Mixed Media,Art Gallery,Drawing,Installation,Textiles,Aboriginal,Artisan Workshop,Artist Studio,Public Art Gallery
- Represented Artists:Thomas de Munk-Kirkmeer, Nic Compton, Patricia Rose, Paul Marres, Jan George, Tim Burns and others
- Open Days:Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Wednesday
- Wheelchair Access:yes
- Facilities:Free,Wheelchair Access
Artists Revolution is a not for profit arts group designed for artists to promote and sell their art at our gallery and studio in Northam, Western Australia.
VISION - Artists Revolution is a group of professional independent artists supported by the Shire of Northam and Wheatbelt Development Commission as part of the Royalty for Regions program, which seek to develop a culture of creative collaboration between themselves and the community at large. The movement endeavors to thread community members together so that individuals and organizations can work together on building a creative and vibrant hub in the town of Northam.
Artists from Artists Revolution make collaborations within the community to develop participation in targeting local artistic talent within youth groups and other community groups that display potential ability that may be developed.
Wheatbelt Development Commission as part of Royalties for Regions provided Artists Revolution with $15000 to start this fabulous art space.
Lisa Payton Creative Arts in Mandurah creates 'Abstract Earth Art' paintings of aerial photography and satellite images for all Australian home decor.
- Represented Artists:Lisa Payton
- Galleries:Painting,Craft,Photography,Sculpture,Textiles,Art Gallery,Artisan Workshop
- Open Days:By Appointment Only
Innovative and experimental visual artist Lisa Payton of Lisa Payton Creative Arts explores mixed media techniques to create evocative and inspirational artworks.
Local Artists first exhibition at the Mandurah Convention Centre
Mandurah Convention Centre proudly hosts Lisa Payton Creative Arts and her new exhibition “Abstract Earth Art” which explores through paint many of the natural phenomena connected to Australia’s vast and varied land and seascapes.
Inspired by both the magnificence of the natural landscape with its immense open spaces and organic shapes as well as the richness of an inherent colour palette, Payton’s works are vibrant and expressive.
In a similar vein to environmental photographer Richard Waldendorp, Payton paints from a bird’s eye view. Her process involves juxtaposing textured layers and soft glazes of a diverse variety of mediums. These include acrylic and enamel paint, acrylic mediums, turpentine, grass tree resin, bitumen, textured plasters, modeling paste and impasto which she applies to canvas, board and aluminum structures through experimental paint pouring and palette knife techniques.
“Abstract Earth Art’ Exhibition is about connecting people with the environment.” Says Payton, “Through the abstract bird’s eye view style of my art work people often recognize a place they have been throughout Australia.” It is through the recognition of the land that Payton delivers a positive environmental message, one of respect and responsibility towards the earth we live in.
Lisa Payton Creative Arts has been exhibiting at local markets, in particular the Smart Street Parties and has gained a reputation for her original aluminum outdoor wall and table features. She enjoys watching people interpreting her artwork and creating their own environmental story from it.
Mary Lindsay Homestead is a Community Art Centre with the City of Wanneroo. The newly refurbished historic homestead has an Art Gallery and studios open to the public.
- Galleries:Mixed Media,Print Making,Upcyclng,Art Gallery,Artisan Workshop,Artist Studio,Craft,Drawing,Jewellery,Painting,Photography,Textiles,Public Art Gallery
- Open Days/times:Friday 10am - 3pm Sunday 11am - 3pm
- Represented Artists:Two Rocks Yanchep Culture & Arts Network Members
- Facilities:Free,Wheelchair Access
- Open Days:Friday,Sunday
- Wheelchair Access:wheelchair access
Paper Mountain is a Perth based artist run initiative with a gallery, co-working space and studios, located in the heart of Northbridge, WA.
- Galleries:Artisan Workshop,Art Gallery
- Open Days:Saturday,Sunday,Public Holidays,Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday
Inspiring studio/gallery featuring the photographic artwork of Paul Parin. Western Australian,European and Indian inspired images on rotating display. Custom fineart printing services also available
- Represented Artists:Paul Parin
- Galleries:Photography,Artisan Workshop,Art Gallery
- Open Days:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,By Appointment Only
From the wonders of Western Australia to the "urbanscapes" and street photography set in some of the worlds great cities, I invite you to take your time and discover a little of what I have been fortunate enough to see, experience and visualise during the course of my image making journey...
At Studio Red Dust we specialise in creating custom artworks for your residential or corporate spaces. We offer an artwork consultancy service where we can design, mockup and produce that perfectly placed single or series of images to turn you wall space into something distinctly special and unique.
We also specialise in custom fine art photographic printing and art reproduction services.
I look forward to welcoming you soon.
- [email protected]
- +61 400823 689
An inspired and innovative art space in Scarborough bringing the community together to honour Mo, Evie and Otis Maslin.
- Galleries:Painting,Drawing,Artisan Workshop,Art Gallery
- Represented Artists:Various Artists
- Open Days:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday
The Artspace Collective is an inspired and innovative community hub in Scarborough, bringing together artists and creatives to establish a space for art sessions, exhibitions, music, food and creative artisan workshops for kids and adults!