Accommodation Facilities Wineries in Pemberton
Wineries in Pemberton
- [email protected]
- 08 9776 1584
Surrounded by Karri forest with panoramic lake-views, discover this 4 Star Halliday winery’s superb regional range or indulge in contemporary dining, bursting with world-class local produce.
- Wine Variety:Cabernet Sauvignon,Chardonnay,Merlot,Pinot Noir,Riesling,Sauvignon Blanc,Shiraz,Zinfandel,Sparkling,Rosé,Viognier,Malbec
- Open Days/times:Fri to Mon 10am to 4pm
- Wine Region:Southern Forests
- Cellar Door Open:Monday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Holidays
- Cases Produced:12,000 cases
- Vineyards:23.5 hectares
- Winemaker:Chris Murtha
- Lunch Open:Monday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Holidays
- Facilities:Accommodation,Cellar Door,Functions,Light Food
Nestled amongst magnificent and picturesque Karri and Jarrah forest, Silkwood Wines’ undulating landscape, a temperate climate and rich gravelly loam soils produce wines of exceptional quality. Owned by the Bowman family since 2004, the first vines of the 23 hectare vineyard (Shiraz and Chardonnay) were planted in 1999. Subsequent plantings of many more grape varieties followed.
Silkwood's extensive range focuses on regional varietal wines, expressed through three tiers. Pemberton’s flagship varietals Sauvignon Blanc, Riesling are at the core of the range which is also embellished with Shiraz, Merlot, Zinfandel, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Semillon, Malbec and two sparkling wines.
The scenic, lakeside cellar door, with its knowledgeable staff provides the perfect relaxed setting to sample Silkwood Wine’s extensive range of wines. Open Friday to Monday 10am - 4pm.
Pemberton is renowned for its exceptional fresh produce and the Silkwood restaurant uses the finest local ingredients in its colourful, seasonal menu, created by world-class chefs. Perched lakeside with panoramic views of the Karri forest, this is the ideal setting to enjoy sumptuous gourmet delights and award-winning wines. Open Friday to Monday 10am - 4pm.