Thursday Lunch Open Wineries in Pemberton Area
Wineries in Pemberton Area
Select a glass of premium wine and dine over lunch from a creative, local-ingredient filled menu, set with stunning views of the ancient Karri forest and picturesque surrounds of Pemberton.
- Wine Variety:Fortified,Shiraz,Pinot Noir,Sauvignon Blanc,Chardonnay Semillon
- Wine Region:Southern Forests
- Open Days/times:Wed to Sun 11am - 4pm
- Facilities:Functions,Cellar Door,Dogs Welcome,Kids Play Area,Wheelchair Access,Restaurant
- Wheelchair Access:Wheelchair access to cellar door, toilets and outdoor dining.
- Cellar Door Open:Sunday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday
- Lunch Open:Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
- Size & Year:Boutique (1,000-4,999 cases),Established 1951 - 2000
- Cases Produced:1000 cases
- Vineyards:2 hectares
- Winemaker:Brenden Smith, Coby Ladwig, Phil Goldring
Owners Ardal and Sue made a seachange from Perth to Pemberton with their two children in 2014. Ardal's 30 years of experience as a chef contributed greatly to the design and refurbishment of the estate's beautiful restaurant where he spends most of his time when not in the vineyard and gardens with Sue.
Only 3km from the Pemberton township, the vineyard at Hidden River Estate was established in 1994 and is situated on rich Karri loam soil. The vines have consistently produced exceptional berries from which the wines are produced, imbibed with the distinct fruit characters of the terroir and climate of cool nights and warm summer days.
The wines are labelled with iconic illustrations by Art Nouveau artist Alphonse Mucha and reflect the sophistication and elegance of Hidden River wines and are a celebration of nature and beauty. Varieties include an Unwooded Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Wooded Chardonnay, Sweet Chardonnay, Rose and Merlot. Wines are available for tasting and purchase at the estate's charming cellar door, open Wednesday to Sunday 10am - 4pm.
Overlooking the giant Karri trees of Pemberton, Chef-owner Ardal has continued a theme of nature and beauty through his menus, capturing the spectrum of tastes, flavours and fragrance from the regional produce. He believes in genuine honest food which can come from traditional recipes as well as the new and novel approaches. His well-crafted dishes combine the art of taste with the knowledge of cooking.
Open Wednesday to Sunday from 10am - 4pm.
- [email protected]
- (08) 9776 0225
Enjoy boutique wines (and beers) in a laid-back, family-friendly, dining setting with delicious local produce and panoramic Karri forest and vineyard views that are distinctive to Pemberton.
- Wine Variety:Cabernet Franc,Cabernet Sauvignon,Chardonnay,Merlot,Sauvignon Blanc,Semillon
- Open Days/times:11am to 5pm , Thursday to Sunday.
- Wine Region:Southern Forests
- Vineyards:9.5 hectares
- Winemaker:Julie White
- Size & Year:Established 1951 - 2000,Boutique (1,000-4,999 cases)
- Lunch Open:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Holidays
- Facilities:Light Food,Cellar Door,Appointment Only
- Brands:WoodSmoke Estate
- Cases Produced:1500 - 2499
Acquired by Rod and Carmel Liebeck in 1998, Woodsmoke Estate is situated in the picturesque region of Pemberton where the climate of mild summer days and cool nights produce premium wines of unique style and flavour. The limited release, estate-grown wines fuse traditional and modern techniques, resulting in great quality and approachability. Varieties include Rose, Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Merlot, Shiraz and a Sparkling Pinot Noir Chardonnay blend. The cellar door is open Thursday to Sunday 11am - 5pm for generous wine tastings and sales.
Enjoy a laid-back, beer and wine-friendly menu with generous portions and ever-changing dishes. The brewery setting is perfect for the whole family, with a play room and spacious lawn area overlooking the scenic vineyard and dam that is often visited by friendly wildlife.
The estate is also home to Jarrah Jack's brewery, featuring a range of skilfully brewed beers using fine natural ingredients and time-honoured techniques.