Dessert Wine Variety Wineries in Pemberton Area
Wineries in Pemberton Area
Taste the creative range of this new generation, family-owned estate, known for their single vineyard premium wines and ciders, served at one of Pemberton’s most artistic cellar doors.
- Wine Region:Southern Forests
- Wine Variety:Dessert,Rosé,Merlot,Cabernet Sauvignon,Pinot Noir,Sauvignon Blanc Semillon,Chardonnay,Sauvignon Blanc,Shiraz,Sparkling
- Open Days/times:Saturdays & Sundays 11am - 4pm
- Facilities:Picnic Facilities,Dogs Welcome,Cellar Door
- Size & Year:Boutique (1,000-4,999 cases),Established 1951 - 2000
- Cellar Door Open:Sunday,Saturday
- Winemaker:Ashley Lewkowski
- Cases Produced:50 tonnes
- Vineyards:8 Ha
- Wheelchair Access:Yes
Established in 1989, Lost Lake Vineyard is situated in the scenic Eastbrook Valley in the heart of the Pemberton Wine Region. Ash and Tia Lewkowski took it over in 2014, and along with grape vines, raise alpacas, sheep on their property. The 8 hectare vineyard has some of the region’s oldest. vines and produces around fifty tonnes of premium cool-climate fruit.
Winemaker, Ash follows a purist approach and follows environmentally conscious principles to optimise their site and make the Lost Lake range which includes Pinot Rose, Honey Merlot, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Noir and Shiraz. Two ciders are also produced.
The homely, dog-friendly cellar door, complete with a striking painted mural is open Saturday and Sunday from 11am-4pm. For something a little different, book in to Ash’s 60 minute wine appreciation course. It operates on Sundays by appointment.