Tuesday Lunch Open Wineries in Pemberton Area
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Wineries in Pemberton Area
- [email protected]
- (08) 9776 0225
Enjoy boutique wines (and beers) in a laid-back, family-friendly, dining setting with delicious local produce and panoramic Karri forest and vineyard views that are distinctive to Pemberton.
- Open Days/times:11am to 5pm , Thursday to Sunday.
- Wine Variety:Cabernet Franc,Cabernet Sauvignon,Chardonnay,Merlot,Sauvignon Blanc,Semillon
- Wine Region:Southern Forests
- Brands:WoodSmoke Estate
- Cases Produced:1500 - 2499
- Vineyards:9.5 hectares
- Winemaker:Julie White
- Facilities:Light Food,Cellar Door,Appointment Only
- Lunch Open:Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Holidays,Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday
- Size & Year:Boutique (1,000-4,999 cases),Established 1951 - 2000
Acquired by Rod and Carmel Liebeck in 1998, Woodsmoke Estate is situated in the picturesque region of Pemberton where the climate of mild summer days and cool nights produce premium wines of unique style and flavour. The limited release, estate-grown wines fuse traditional and modern techniques, resulting in great quality and approachability. Varieties include Rose, Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Merlot, Shiraz and a Sparkling Pinot Noir Chardonnay blend. The cellar door is open Thursday to Sunday 11am - 5pm for generous wine tastings and sales.
Enjoy a laid-back, beer and wine-friendly menu with generous portions and ever-changing dishes. The brewery setting is perfect for the whole family, with a play room and spacious lawn area overlooking the scenic vineyard and dam that is often visited by friendly wildlife.
The estate is also home to Jarrah Jack's brewery, featuring a range of skilfully brewed beers using fine natural ingredients and time-honoured techniques.