Semillon Chardonnay Wine Variety Wineries in Pemberton Area
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Wineries in Pemberton Area
- [email protected]
- (08) 9776 2052
Discover 20+ different sweet to dry table and fortified wines from one of Pemberton’s earliest established wineries at a relaxed cellar door set with picturesque views and a “family business” charm.
- Wine Variety:Cabernet Sauvignon,Chardonnay,Pinot Noir,Rose,Sauvignon Blanc,Semillon Sauvignon Blanc,Shiraz,Shiraz Cabernet,Verdelho,Pinot Gris,Semillon Chardonnay,Sparkling,Fortified
- Open Days/times:Fri to Mon 10am - 5pm
- Wine Region:Southern Forests
- Facilities:Functions,Cellar Door
- Size & Year:Established 1951 - 2000,Boutique (1,000-4,999 cases)
- Cellar Door Open:Monday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
Donnelly River Wines was one of the first in the region Pemberton wine region. Established on the Donnelly River in 1985, the property’s rich river flats, surrounding hills and tall Karri trees have proved ideal for premium viticulture; the vines benefitting from the dry, cool ripening period within the area.
Donnelly River's range includes an approachable mix of sweet to dry red and white wines, prosecco and traditional method sparkling and classic port and muscat. Wines can be purchased at the Pemberton cellar door, the Donnelly warehouse in Joondalup or online.
The popular rustic cellar door offers a relaxed atmosphere overlooking the picturesque vineyard to discover the extensive wine range. Open Friday to Monday 10am-5pm.