Thursday Cellar Door Open Wineries in Peel Coast
Wineries in Peel Coast
Experience the history of the oldest winery within the Peel Region through its colonial-style cellar door, creative wines and family-friendly surrounds with regular live music events.
- Wine Variety:Rosé,Cabernet Shiraz,Method Traditionale,Tawny,Zinfandel,Fortified,Grenache,Sparkling Rose,Sparkling Shiraz,Dessert,Sparkling,Cabernet Sauvignon,Chardonnay,Chenin Blanc,Shiraz,Verdelho,Shiraz Cabernet
- Wine Region:Peel
- Open Days/times:7 Days a Week 10am to 5pm (Closed Christmas Day and Good Friday)
- Facilities:BBQ Facilities,Functions,Picnic Facilities,Cellar Door
- Size & Year:Established 1951 - 2000,Boutique (1,000-4,999 cases)
- Cases Produced:4000
- Types & Styles:Alternative wine styles,Basket Pressed,Traditional Method,Estate Grown,Hand Picked
- Cellar Door Open:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Holidays
Visit the home of WA’s chilli wine experts; a boutique winery producing traditional, fruit and chilli wines in a variety of 'heat' levels, only 30 minutes from Perth.
- Wine Variety:Chardonnay,Chenin Blanc,Grenache,Merlot,Semillon Chardonnay,Shiraz,Sparkling,Rosé
- Open Days/times:7 Days a week, 9am - 5 pm
- Wine Region:Peel
- Cellar Door Open:Sunday,Holidays,Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday
- Facilities:Cellar Door
- Size & Year:Established 1951 - 2000,Micro (1-999 cases)
- Brands:Stakehill Estate
- Cases Produced:Less than 999
- Vineyards:2 hectares
The Stakehill Estate is a family run vineyard and winery in Karnup, halfway between Rockingham and Mandurah that was established in 1998.
A range of Chilli Wines in a variety of 'heat' levels are handcrafted, as well as traditional varieties of Vermentino, Verdelho, Chenin Blanc, Chardonnay, Shiraz, Merlot, Grenache, Durif, Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot. Rhubarb and passionfruit wines are also made.
Wines can be purchased online or at the Stakehill Estate Winery cellar door, which is open from 10am-5pm daily.