Semillon Chardonnay Wine Variety Wineries in Peel Coast
Wineries in Peel Coast
Visit the home of WA’s chilli wine experts; a boutique winery producing traditional, fruit and chilli wines in a variety of 'heat' levels, only 30 minutes from Perth.
- Open Days/times:7 Days a week, 9am - 5 pm
- Wine Region:Peel
- Wine Variety:Chardonnay,Chenin Blanc,Grenache,Merlot,Semillon Chardonnay,Shiraz,Sparkling,Rosé
- Cellar Door Open:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Holidays
- Vineyards:2 hectares
- Size & Year:Micro (1-999 cases),Established 1951 - 2000
- Facilities:Cellar Door
- Brands:Stakehill Estate
- Cases Produced:Less than 999
The Stakehill Estate is a family run vineyard and winery in Karnup, halfway between Rockingham and Mandurah that was established in 1998.
A range of Chilli Wines in a variety of 'heat' levels are handcrafted, as well as traditional varieties of Vermentino, Verdelho, Chenin Blanc, Chardonnay, Shiraz, Merlot, Grenache, Durif, Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot. Rhubarb and passionfruit wines are also made.
Wines can be purchased online or at the Stakehill Estate Winery cellar door, which is open from 10am-5pm daily.