Art Galleries, Museums & Libraries in Other Avon Valley Areas
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Galleries in Other Avon Valley Areas
Brian Aylward invites you to visit his studio/gallery at Wooroloo. This secluded village is set in the Darling Range, 50 minutes from Perth.
- Galleries:Painting,Art Gallery,Artist Studio
- Open Days/times:Sunday 11am - 5pm (Other times by appointment)
- Represented Artists:T Brian Aylward
- Open Days:Sunday
This is the only museum, totally dedicated to photography, open to the public anywhere in Australia!
- Open Days/times:Friday to Tuesday 9am – 5pm
- Facilities:Wheelchair Access
- Open Days:Monday,Tuesday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
The Big Camera is situated 133 Kilometres East of Perth on the Great Eastern. Including the original box brownie camera from 1900!
The building is fully air-conditioned for comfort and is shaped like a giant 35mm camera.