Thursday Cellar Door Open Wineries in Mundaring Area
Wineries in Mundaring Area
- [email protected]
- 089299 6268
The perfect escape from the city for a delectable a la carte winery lunch with magnificent views, a rustic ambience and sumptuous wines, just 30 minutes from Perth.
- Wine Region:Perth Hills
- Wine Variety:Chardonnay,Shiraz,Chenin Blanc,Riesling,Sauvignon Blanc,Merlot,Pinot Chardonnay,Semillon Sauvignon Blanc,Sparkling,Cabernet Malbec
- Cellar Door Open:Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Holidays
- Facilities:Cellar Door,Restaurant
- Size & Year:Established 1951 - 2000
- Vineyards:40 acres
- Lunch Open:Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Holidays
- Perth Hills:Heart of the Hills
Sitting atop steep terraced slopes and surrounded by virgin bushland, Darlington Estate utilises environmentally friendly viticulture to ensure the integrity of the land, and in turn, the wine. Perfectly suited to functions (namely weddings), the main building is a stone, wood and glass construction that blends seamlessly into the natural environment.
Varieties include Chenin, Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Merlot, Cabernet Merlot, Shiraz and Rosé.
Darlington's award winning restaurant is known for its attractive a la carte menu, reflecting a combination of Australian and European influences. Perfectly complemented by the estate's premium wines, each dish is designed to showcase a locally sourced produce, embellished with clever accompaniments. Open for lunch Thursday-Sunday and dinner Fridays and Saturdays.