(All) Dinner Open Wineries in Mount Barker
Wineries in Mount Barker Porongurup Region
- [email protected]
An adorable, boutique vineyard, cellar door and café, making sweet to dry wines, gourmet lunches and cakes, overlooking the distant rolling hills of Mount Barker, amongst beautiful wildlife.
- Open Days/times:Fri to Sun 10am to 4pm
- Wine Region:Great Southern
- Wine Variety:Cabernet Sauvignon,Chardonnay,Shiraz,Fortified,Rosé,Tawny
- Winemaker:Wignall Wines - Mick Perkins/Rob Wignall
- Facilities:Cellar Door,Functions,Restaurant,Dogs Welcome,Wheelchair Access
- Size & Year:Established 2001 - 2010,Micro (1-999 cases)
- Cellar Door Open:Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Holidays
- Great Southern:Mount Barker
- Lunch Open:Sunday,Holidays,Friday,Saturday
- Dinner Open:Friday
Bordered by the breathtaking Porongurup Ranges and the historic St Werburgh's Chapel, John and Jan Fletcher’s friendly winery and cafe grows a range of regional, dry to sweet table wines. The varieties include Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz, Rose and sweet and dry Chardonnays. Visitors are welcome to wander in the estate's garden, view the old farm implements and discover the range of unique gifts and artisan offerings at the cosy cellar door.
The cellar door is homely and sweet, offering wine tastings or wines by the glass or bottle to be enjoyed within the stunning grounds.
There’s also a cosy cafe overlooking beautiful established gardens, vines and the rolling hills of Mount Barker. The menu features gluten free gourmet lunches, sweet treats and delicious coffees alongside tipples of premium Windrush wines on the deck, gazebo or spacious grass areas. Open Friday to Sunday and Monday public holidays from 10am - 4pm.