Established 1951 - 2000 Size & Year Wineries in Millendon
Wineries in Millendon
An ambient, welcoming winery founded by one of WA’s premier culinary families, offering flavourful, generous wine styles and a varied, seasonal and delicious menu.
- Wine Variety:Sauvignon Blanc Semillon,Sparkling Shiraz,Riesling,Pinot Gris,Pinot Noir,Rosé,Chardonnay,Malbec,Dessert,Fortified,Cabernet Sauvignon,Shiraz
- Open Days/times:Thu to Sun 10am to 5pm
- Wine Region:Swan District
- Cases Produced:7000 cases
- Vineyards:2 hectares
- Winemaker:Digby Leddin
- Size & Year:Small (5,000-49,999 cases),Established 1951 - 2000
- Cellar Door Open:Holidays,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
- Lunch Open:Saturday,Sunday,Holidays,Thursday,Friday
- Facilities:Restaurant,Cellar Door,Functions
Lamont's began in the Swan Valley in the late 1970s. These days the family also operates a collection of acclaimed restaurants and cafes around WA, in Perth, Cottesloe and Margaret River.
The Lamont family began winemaking when founder Corin Lamont joined with her father Jack Mann to make wines for the family following Jack’s retirement. Jack Mann was an Australian winemaking legend who led the way at Swan Valley’s icon estate, Houghton, for over 50 years.
Lamont's has adapted over the years to create a genuine experience for both enjoying and learning about wines. The designated tasting area has a warm winery ambience and a friendly atmosphere making it a great place to spend time in the Valley. The wine list is quite diverse with over 15 wines including sparkling, dry and sweet whites and reds, and an outstanding range of fortifieds. Casual group wine tastings start from $10 per person from groups of 10 to 60 people.
Lamont's is known widely for their tapas-sized dishes that are designed to share. Tip: The Duck Parfait and Tempura Battered “Shark Bay” Whiting Fillets are classic dishes its loyal diners love! There is also a kid’s menu and tempting dessert selection. The deluxe Wine Tasting and Sit Down Rolling Tapas Lunch offers exceptional value, from just $60 per person. Open Thursday to Sunday, 10am to 5pm.
5 Black Stars & 2015 ‘Dark Horse Winery’ with 6 wines rated 94 points and above.
- 08 9296 4849
Family owned winery Neilson Estate Wines focuses on creating new and exciting wines through years of experience and passion.
- Open Days/times:By appointment
- Wine Region:Swan District
- Vineyards:Neilson Estate Wines
- Winemaker:Jim Neilson
- Size & Year:Established 1951 - 2000
Neilson vineyard has a wide range of wines, and their motto is creativity and new additions. When visiting the vineyard, you will recieve an in-depth introduction to the wines by the owners themselves. Located in Western Australia's oldest wine region, this winery has a broad range of wines, to suit everyone's palette.