Restaurant Facilities Wineries in Metricup
Wineries in Metricup
A family-friendly estate with expansive grounds, special kids’ facilities and massive cellar door serving superb wines from Margaret River and Frankly River, and home of WA’s South-West Beer Festival
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Wine Variety:Sparkling,Cabernet Sauvignon,Chardonnay,Sauvignon Blanc,Cabernet Merlot,Classic Dry White,Riesling,Sauvignon Blanc Semillon,Shiraz
- Open Days/times:7 days a week 10am-5pm
- Facilities:Functions,Cellar Door,Light Food,Restaurant,Kids Play Area
- Cellar Door Open:Monday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Holidays
- Breakfast Open:Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Holidays,Monday
- Lunch Open:Thursday,Friday,Monday,Saturday,Sunday,Holidays
- Size & Year:Medium (50,000-499,999 cases),Established 2001 - 2010
- Margaret River:Wilyabrup
- Cases Produced:160 000 cases
3 Oceans make wines from two premium vineyards in Margaret River and Frankland River (Great Southern region of WA). Under senior winemaker, Ben Roodhouse, their style is defined by intensity, finesse, structure, and distinctive fruit qualities. Their huge, family-friendly cellar door is the perfect place to discover the world of WA’s extraordinary southern wine regions.
3 Oceans Winemaking philosophy is simple; grow great fruit, nurture it through fermentation and maturation to bottle and let the vineyard terroir express itself in the wines. The range includes everything from easy drinking to ultra-premium Margaret River Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay.
The cellar door is one of the largest in the region and set up especially for kids, families and large groups. Complimentary tastings of over 10 wines are available every day from 10am to 5pm. Group tastings can be booked in advance and are required for large groups of 50+ people.
The café is open daily from 9am for breakfast and lunch and serves casual fare through to restaurant style seafood dishes, including the famous South-West marron. Locally-sourced Yahava Coffee is available with cakes and a kids menu.
Kids will love their own designated hang-out zone which includes video games, toys, chalkboards and outdoor sports equipment. The grounds are large enough for a game of cricket!
Visiting in March? 3 Oceans is the home of the South West Craft Beer Festival, a lively day offering the opportunity to discover 120+ local brews from 20+ breweries, wineries and cideries based between Mandurah and Denmark.
- [email protected]
- 0412 177 481
Explore this picture-perfect, fast-growing Margaret River winery and their state of the art facilities.
- Open Days/times:10am to 5:30pm 6:30pm to 9:30pm
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Wine Variety:Cabernet Sauvignon,Chardonnay,Pinot Noir,Semillon Sauvignon Blanc,Shiraz
- Brands:Harmans Ridge Estate, Howling Wolves, Eight Vineyards, Mootow
- Cases Produced:1500 tonnes
- Vineyards:6 hectares
- Winemaker:David Longden
- Lunch Open:Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Holidays,Monday,Tuesday
- Margaret River:Yallingup
- Size & Year:Boutique (1,000-4,999 cases),Established 1951 - 2000
- Cellar Door Open:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Holidays
Established in 2004, Howling Wolves unite practices of viticulture and winemaking to create an approachable range from premium Margaret River fruit at their modern, state-of-the-art winery.
We sorce our premium fruit from the best Margaret River growers. All our wines are produced organically at Harmans estate. We are working closley with our wine maker to produce the best posiible products.
Howling Wolves' labels; Claw, Small Batch and Red Wolf feature traditional varieties of Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz, Semillon Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Rose, Merlot and Pinot Noir, and also include exciting, premium bottles of Chenin Fume Blanc and Sparkling White Shiraz.
Due to the Corona Virus the cellar door will remain closed until further notice.