Things To Do in Maylands
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Attractions in Maylands
Beautiful wildflower gardens and lawns surround the four sparkling pools. The play equipment and barbecues make this a perfect setting for a family day out.
- Activity:Water Park
- Suited For:Families,Toddlers (0 - 3),Kids (4 - 12),Seniors
- Open Days:Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,School holidays,Monday,Tuesday
Located on the Maylands Peninsula, overlooking the Swan River just 7km from the Perth CBD.
Four pools, ranging from a splash pool for babies to a large leisure pool (3 under shade cloth cover).
3 Barbecues (free to use).
Children’s play equipment.
14 picnic shelters.
Bouncy Castle (available to hire on request).
- (08) 9370 3211
A course for golfers of all standards, only five minutes from the Perth CBD. Situated on the banks of the Swan River, Peninsula has a 18-hole layout.
- Open days/Times:6am - 7pm daily, Thursday 8am - 7pm
- Suited For:Adults (18+),Seniors
- Open Days:Monday,School holidays,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Public Holidays
City and river views add to the charm of this course which also provides a grass driving range and a popular watering hole called the Golfview Tavern.