Glass Galleries Art Galleries & Museums in Margaret River Town
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Galleries in Margaret River
Boranup Gallery showcases a stunning collection of Jarrah furniture, Marri furniture, and Blackbutt furniture with quality artworks & craft. The display is presented within a rammed earth and timber building, nestled amongst the tall trees of the Boranup Forest.
- Galleries:Craft,Glass,Jewellery,Painting,Sculpture,Ceramics,Furniture,Photography,Art Gallery
- Open Days/times:10am - 4pm
- Represented Artists:James Howieson, Janey Emery, Chrtis Spiker, Deborah Zibah, Chris Hooper
- Open Days:Sunday,Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Public Holidays
- Facilities:Cafe,Wheelchair Access
- Wheelchair Access:yes
Jahroc Galleries is a must see when visiting the Margaret River Region exhibiting Fine Designer Furniture made by award winning Jahroc Furniture plus Fine Art by some of Australia's leading Artists.
- Open Days/times:Open 7 days, 10am - 5pm (closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and Good Friday)
- Galleries:Art Gallery,Furniture,Mixed Media,Glass,Jewellery,Pottery
- Represented Artists:We have a stable of over 90 artists
- Open Days:Public Holidays,Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
Jahroc Galleries is located in the main street of Margaret River down near the river with a beautiful Karri Forest as it’s backdrop. The gallery is home to Jahroc Furniture and also exhibits Fine Art, Glass, Sculpture, Ceramic, Fine Wood and Jewellery.
Jahroc Furniture have forged a reputation as Western Australia’s leading furniture designer/makers with Gary Bennett and David Paris spending the last 28 years working together producing pieces that have been acquired by collectors around the globe. With over 50 industry awards the Jahroc Furniture design team are by far the most highly award furniture designer/makers in Australia.
With fine artists such as Larry Mitchell, Shaun Atkinson, David Bromley, Janine Daddo, Astrid Dahl, Shannon Hamilton, Di Taylor and Bec Juniper plus a stable of over 60 well known Australian artists Jahroc Galleries simply must be seen when visiting the Margaret River region.
Jahroc’s unique collaborative approach with leading artists offers the viewer an opportunity to observe a crossing of genres and through their expansive galleries, to visualize how pieces might work together in their own home.
Jahroc offers a comprehensive packaging and shipping service which means if you fall in love with something in their gallery getting it home is a mere formality that Jahroc takes care of.
Visit Jahroc Galleries in Margaret River today and find why all that do leave inspired.
The Margaret River Gallery excels in supporting artists across all mediums and exhibits works from dedicated emerging artists and highly collectable fine artists.
- Open Days/times:Monday - Saturday 10am - 5pm, Sunday 10am - 3pm
- Galleries:Art Gallery,Ceramics,Furniture,Glass,Jewellery,Painting,Photography,Sculpture,Textiles
- Represented Artists:An carefully selected collection of dedicated emerging artists and collectable fine artists
- Open Days:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Public Holidays
The Margaret River Gallery is open 7 days or by appointment.
We are committed to providing a high quality work and will endeavour to find the right piece of art for you and your home or collection.
Our colourful and electic exhibition of works have something for everyone inlcuding a handmade range of unique gift pieces.
Our exhibition schedule commences in September through to June each year. With studio visits, artist talks and other events happening in the gallery as well as outside the gallery.
Join our mailing list to keep up to date
Visit Gerry Reilly's gallery/studio, main street Margaret River; experience the heat of the furnace as Gerry creates; and collect the finest in his West Australian handmade art glass.
- Galleries:Glass,Artisan Workshop,Art Gallery
Select from our extensive collection of studio art glass. All made on site, exploring the spectacular landscapes extending from the ocean to the desert, and to the forest of the south west. Gifts and interior designs, private and public commissions, corporate awards & trophies. Meet Gerry Reilly and members of his creative family at the studio...a must do when visiting Margaret River.