(All) Wine Variety Wineries in Margaret River South
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Wineries in Margaret River South
- [email protected]
- 0419 916 359
The most South-Eastern vineyard in Margaret River, this family-owned, 4 star Halliday-rated vineyard produces premium medium to full-bodied wines of consistent regional flavour and quality.
- Wine Variety:Sauvignon Blanc,Semillon,Sparkling,Chardonnay,Merlot
- Open Days/times:No Cellar Door
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Size & Year:Boutique (1,000-4,999 cases),Established 1951 - 2000
- Brands:Oceans, Tomasi, Lashings
- Cases Produced:1000-1499 cases
- Vineyards:11.2 hectares
- Winemaker:Skigh McManus
- Facilities:No Cellar Door
Purchased by the Tomasi family in 1995 and planted from 1999, the Oceans Estate facilities are designed to produce grapes and wines of optimum quality and flavour. All fruit is machine-harvested, ensuring a consistency throughout the estate's full-bodied reds and aromatic whites.
Wines are made by Frank Kittler who has experience working with Cullen Wines, Pierro and Redgate Wines.
Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Semillon, Semillon Sauvignon Blanc, Merlot, Cabernet Merlot and Sparkling Pinot are produced.