Margaret River Wine Region Wineries in Margaret River South
Wineries in Margaret River South
- [email protected]
- 0419 916 359
The most South-Eastern vineyard in Margaret River, this family-owned, 4 star Halliday-rated vineyard produces premium medium to full-bodied wines of consistent regional flavour and quality.
- Open Days/times:No Cellar Door
- Wine Variety:Sparkling,Chardonnay,Merlot,Sauvignon Blanc,Semillon
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Size & Year:Established 1951 - 2000,Boutique (1,000-4,999 cases)
- Brands:Oceans, Tomasi, Lashings
- Cases Produced:1000-1499 cases
- Vineyards:11.2 hectares
- Winemaker:Skigh McManus
- Facilities:No Cellar Door
Purchased by the Tomasi family in 1995 and planted from 1999, the Oceans Estate facilities are designed to produce grapes and wines of optimum quality and flavour. All fruit is machine-harvested, ensuring a consistency throughout the estate's full-bodied reds and aromatic whites.
Wines are made by Frank Kittler who has experience working with Cullen Wines, Pierro and Redgate Wines.
Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Semillon, Semillon Sauvignon Blanc, Merlot, Cabernet Merlot and Sparkling Pinot are produced.