Cabernet Merlot Wine Variety Wineries in Manjimup Area
Wineries in Manjimup Area
- [email protected]
- (08) 9772 4255
Taste highly acclaimed Pinot Noir, Verdelho, Merlot and more from a boutique Manjimup wineries that is reimagining cool-climate wines in WA from their modern cellar door.
- Open Days/times:Open Mon to Fri, weekends by appointment
- Wine Variety:Cabernet Merlot,Chardonnay,Merlot,Pinot Noir,Verdelho,Sparkling,Riesling,Sauvignon Blanc,Shiraz,Fortified,Rosé,Dessert
- Wine Region:Southern Forests
- Cases Produced:15, 000
- Vineyards:40 hectares
- Winemaker:David Dowden
- Facilities:Light Food,Cellar Door
- Size & Year:Established 1951 - 2000
- Cellar Door Open:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday
What began as a passion for wine in 1987 for Vic Kordic has blossomed into an impressive operation with an award-winning wine range. Sons Mark and Paul Kordic now head the vineyard and make cool climate estate-grown and bottled wines with elegant and unique character from their boutique operation.
The wines have a great depth of flavour and texture born from sensitive winemaking and fermentation with natural yeast in the Chardonnays and Pinot Noirs, reflective of Manjimup’s ideal growing conditions. The award-winning range also includes Verdelho, Sauvignon Blanc, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz and a Sparkling Merlot.
The modern cellar door offers samples of Chestnut wines alongside their Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Verjuice from Monday-Friday 10am-4pm, and on weekends by appointment only.