Clubs & Associations in Karrinyup
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Clubs Associations in Karrinyup
The Classic Guitar Society of Western Australia is a voluntary, non-profit making organisation incorporated in 1960 .
The Classic Guitar Society of Western Australia is a voluntary, non-profit making organisation incorporated in 1960 aiming to promote playing and appreciation of the classic guitar and to foster camaraderie amongst its members.
The objectives of the Society are to:
- encourage the playing and appreciation of the classical guitar amongst the broader musical and general community;
- promote performance by guitarists through varied means;
- facilitate the development of student guitarists;
- foster camaraderie amongst teachers, students and those interested in the objectives of the Society;
- provide members with free access to Society functions and discounted entry to Society concerts at the discretion of the Committee;
- keep members informed in matters relevant to these objectives;
- co-operate with those elsewhere who share similar objectives; and
- encourage development of the guitar repertoire.
Lake Karrinyup Country Club is widely acknowledged as Western Australia’s premier golf club, and is now home to the Perth International Golf Championship. Just 13km north of Perth’s CBD, Lake Karrinyup is a tranquil botanical haven for wildlife including native birds and kangaroos.
- Local Clubs:Country Club
Membership is by invitation only however there are some opportunities for Ladies to join the club. For more information please click on the link attached.
Lake Karrinyup isn’t just a magnificent golf course but also has the facilities to cater for functions for groups of 10-250. Information on all functions are available through the tabs on the right.