Cabernet Merlot Wine Variety Wineries in Karridale
Wineries in Karridale
- [email protected]
- (08) 97585570
A boutique winery in southern Margaret River especially renowned for its exceptional Semillon Sauvignon Blancs and Chardonnays.
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Wine Variety:Sauvignon Blanc,Sauvignon Blanc Semillon,Shiraz,Sparkling,Cabernet Merlot,Chardonnay
- Open Days/times:No Cellar Door
- Margaret River:Karridale
- Cases Produced:2000 cases
- Facilities:No Cellar Door
- Size & Year:Boutique (1,000-4,999 cases),Established 1951 - 2000
Karribindi has been growing grapes since the 1990s and making wine under their own label since 2005. The small, family-owned property takes its name from two Ngoongar (local aboriginal) words, Karri meaning strong, special, spiritual, tall tree and Bindi meaning butterfly. It was inspired by the nearby Boyanup Karri Forest and one of the owner’s home towns, Bindi Bindi.
The Karribindi range includes Margaret River’s signature wines with a focus on the whites; Sauvignon Blanc, Sauvignon Blanc Semillon and Chardonnay. The wines are regular 90+ scoring wines with James Halliday.
No cellar door.