Events in Kalamunda
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Events in Kalamunda
- (08) 9257 9999
This outdoor concert will be a memorable evening of opera music under the stars.
- Dates:Nov 16
- Time(s):Gates Open 5.30pm
- Venue:Stirk Park
- Venue Address:Stirk Park, Elizabeth St, Kalamunda WA 6076
- Ticket Price:$40
- Type:Classical Music,Performing Arts
Pack a picnic basket and bring the family along to experience an unforgettable night of ‘Opera at Twilight’. A star-studded line up, including some of Perth’s finest opera singers, Ileana Otto-Johansen, Kristen Bowtell and Jeremy Ryan, will join the ‘Dolce Ensemble’ on stage. The evening is sure to be a unique experience, with funds raised on the night going back into the community.
Patrons are encouraged to bring their own picnic chairs, blankets and opera glasses, with free bottled water available on the night. Audiences will experience a variety of opera and classic music, including pieces from Rigoletto, Phantom of The Opera and Les Miserables, with special guest Paul O’Neill and many other internationally celebrated performers taking the stage.
A monthly Night Market hosted in the heart of Kalamunda in operation from October - April annually.
- Dates:11 Oct 2019, 22 Nov 2019, 20 Dec 2019, 17 Jan 2020, 21 Feb 2020, 20 March 2020, 17 April 2020, 15 May 2020
- Time(s):6:00pm - 9:00pm
- Venue:Haynes Street & Central Mall
- Audience:LGBTI,Adults,Family-Friendly,For toddlers 0-3,For kids 4-12,For teens 13-17,For seniors,Wheelchair Access
- Food & Drink:Food Market Events
- Hosted By:Kalamunda Chamber of Commerce
- Venue Address:Haynes Street and Central Mall, Kalamunda WA 6076
- Ticket Price:FREE
- Type:Summer Markets
Join us for a night of international street food and cuisine, followed by perusing through the various giftware stalls and open businesses on Haynes Street and In Central Mall.
Music and entertainment will ensure to top your evening in our Kalamunda.
Jerry Lee Lewis, a name synonymous with danger and undoubtedly, the epitome of rock and roll, features in this brand new show full of hair raising stories about his tumultuous lifestyle and breathtaking piano wizadry.
- Dates:Oct 18
- Venue:Kalamunda Performing Arts Centre
- Hosted By:Kalamunda Performing Arts Centre
- Venue Address:48 Canning Road Kalamunda
- Ticket Price:$27-$32
- Ticket Price FROM:$27
- Ticket price TO:$32
- Audience:Adults,Wheelchair Access
- Music:Country & Folk,Gig Guide,Other Music,Rhythm & Blues
From the "Killer's" first television appearance in 1957 to the Graceland incident and music from his wildest recorded performance, Live At The Star Club, critically acclaimed band and KPAC favourites Sun Rising are returning to Kalamunda to remove the gloves and sweat it out with a non stop, killer live show.
Rock and roll, blues and boogie aficionado Damon Smith will crank out the piano along with a flaming hot narrative by rock and roll history expert David Cosma and Sun Rising's usual band of legends, Trent Mckenzie, Adam Coad and Adrian White will blow you away.
All killer no filler!
Featuring all the hits from his days at Sun Records to his largely undocumented but successful country music career, this show includes ear blistering hits such as Great Balls Of Fire, Whole Lotta' Shakin' Goin' On, Green Grass From Home and Breathless and so much more.
- [email protected]
Witches and wolves and fairies oh my!
- Dates:Nov 15 - 30
- Venue:KADS Theatre
- Hosted By:Kalamunda Dramatic Society
- Venue Address:KADS Theatre, 6 Central Mall Kalamunda WA 6076
- Ticket Price FROM:$16
- Ticket price TO:$31
- Type:Performing Arts
- Audience:Adults,Family-Friendly,For seniors
- Performing Arts:Theatre
Written by K.O. Samuel
Directed by Anita Bound
The classic fairy tale of Little Red Riding Hood comes to life as an audience-interactive pantomime for the whole family, with a fun ensemble cast of witches, wolves, fairies, princes and villagers!