Events in Jurien Bay
Events in Jurien
Head down to Jurien Bay Community Markets where the coffee is fresh, the stalls are vibrant and the locals are friendly.
- Dates:Nov 15, Dec 13, Jan 24, Feb 28, Apr 4, Apr 25, Jun 6, Sep 26, Dec 12
- Time(s):8am - 1pm
- Hosted By:Jurien Bay Progress Association
- [email protected]
- 9652 2425
Calling all pampered pooches and hard yakka sheepdogs! The Jurien Bay Community Dog Show and Sheepdog Utility Trials is back!
- Dates:2 Oct 2021
- Time(s):Dog Show: 10am; Sheepdog Utility Trials: 12pm
- Venue:Jurien Bay Oval
- Hosted By:Jurien Bay Community Resource Centre
- Ticket Price:$10
The Jurien Bay Dog Show and Sheepdog Utility Trials are now open for Registration! The Dog Show and Sheepdog Trials will coincide with the Jurien Bay Community Men's Shed Oktoberfest and will be a fantastic community event for families, couples, children and any and all dog lovers! Registrations are $10 per dog and can be paid on the day in the Registration Tent, online with your ticket through the eventbrite link - https://www.eventbrite.com.au/.../community-dog-show or you can pick up registration forms from the Jurien Community Resource Centre. Categories include: - Best Trick - Fastest Sit - Cutest Puppy - Fancy Dress - Judge Favourites
The Jurien Bay Community Men's Shed Oktoberfest is on again with a day full of market stalls and sampling of craft beer and boutique wines.
- Dates:Oct 2
- Time(s):10am- 6pm
- Venue:Jurien Bay Sport and Recreation Centre
- Hosted By:Jurien Bay Community Men's Shed
The Jurien Bay Community Men's Shed Oktoberfest is back! Enjoy a day of browsing market stalls and food vendors, sampling craft beer and boutique wines . Stay tuned for more information!
The 'Wildflower Festival of Running & Walking' is back! Round up your mates for a unique and challenging run across the Pinnacles desert and/or along the Turquoise Way path in Jurien Bay.
- Dates:Nov 13 - 14
- Venue:Pinnacles Desert at Nambung National Park & Fauntleroy Park/Turquoise Way Path at Jurien Bay
- Hosted By:All Bar None
- Festivals:All Festivals
The Wildflower Festival of Running & Walking is a scenic and challenging weekend of running in two of Australia's iconic areas - The Pinnacles at Nambung National Park and the pristine coastline of the Turquoise Way Path in Jurien Bay. - Saturday 13 November - Pinnacles Desert Run, Nambung National Park: 5km & 10km - Sunday 14 November - Turquoise Way Path Run, Jurien Bay : 5km, 10km & 21.1km For more information and to register visit www.allbarnone.com or email [email protected] for a team/group/family entry form.
- [email protected]
- 9652 1931
Head down to the Markets by the Bay and start your Saturday morning the right way - fresh coffee, ice-cream, local produce, arts, crafts and more.
- Time(s):8am - 12pm
- Venue:Jurien Bay Hall Carpark
- Hosted By:Markets by the Bay
- Type:Community,For Charity / Fundraising
- Other:Arts & Crafts,Markets
- Food & Drink:Food Market Events
Save the date for the Vauxhall Owners Club National Rally 'Show and Shine' at Fauntleroy Park in Jurien Bay, featuring vintage Vauxhall and Bedford vehicles.
- Dates:26 March 2022
- Time(s):from 9:30am
- Venue:Fauntleroy Park
- Hosted By:Vauxhall Owners Club of Australia - WA Branch
- Ticket Price:Free Community Event
Watch this space for more information!