Events in Jurien Bay
Events in Jurien
- [email protected]
- 9652 1931
Head down to the Markets by the Bay and start your Saturday morning the right way - fresh coffee, ice-cream, local produce, arts, crafts and more.
- Dates:Apr 24; May 15; Jun 19
- Time(s):8am - 12pm
- Venue:Jurien Bay Hall carpark
- Hosted By:Markets by the Bay
- Other:Arts & Crafts,Markets
- Food & Drink:Food Market Events
Markets by the Bay has something for everyone - local produce, fresh coffee, jams, chutneys, sewing, 2nd hand items, massage, arts, crafts and more.
Markets by the Bay are raising money towards new medical equipment for Jurien Bay. If you are interested in holding a stall, give Joyce call - 9652 1931
The best market on the Central West Coast - Established 2006
- Time(s):8.00am to 12.00pm
- Venue:Fauntleroy Park
- Dates:Dec 13, Jan 24, Feb 28, Apr 4, Apr 25, Jun 6
- Hosted By:Jurien Bay Progress Association Inc
- Type:Community,For Charity / Fundraising,Free,Pet-Friendly
- Other:Arts & Crafts,Fashion,Flowers & Gardens,Markets
- Ticket Price:Free
Jurien Bay Community Markets are held at Fauntleroy Park, just south of the jetty, in Jurien Bay. Previously known as the Lions Markets, they are now run by the Jurien Bay Progress Association.
There are a variety of regular stallholders selling everything from local produce and preserves to handcrafted giftware.
Everyone is welcome at the Community Markets, even your pooch. There's always the local mobile dog wash on hand for that impromptu quick groom.
Four district high schools will meet to compete in the Inter-school Athletics Carnival.
- Dates:Sep 17
- Time(s):9am - 2:30pm
- Venue:Jurien Bay Oval
- Hosted By:Jurien Bay District High School
- Type:For Kids
- Sports:Participation Sports