Events in Jurien Bay
Events in Jurien
The 'Wildflower Festival of Running & Walking' is back! Round up your mates for a unique and challenging run across the Pinnacles desert and/or along the Turquoise Way path in Jurien Bay.
- Dates:Nov 13 - 14
- Venue:Pinnacles Desert at Nambung National Park & Fauntleroy Park/Turquoise Way Path at Jurien Bay
- Hosted By:All Bar None
- Festivals:All Festivals
The Wildflower Festival of Running & Walking is a scenic and challenging weekend of running in two of Australia's iconic areas - The Pinnacles at Nambung National Park and the pristine coastline of the Turquoise Way Path in Jurien Bay. - Saturday 13 November - Pinnacles Desert Run, Nambung National Park: 5km & 10km - Sunday 14 November - Turquoise Way Path Run, Jurien Bay : 5km, 10km & 21.1km For more information and to register visit www.allbarnone.com or email [email protected] for a team/group/family entry form.
- [email protected]
- 9652 1931
Head down to the Markets by the Bay and start your Saturday morning the right way - fresh coffee, ice-cream, local produce, arts, crafts and more.
- Time(s):8am - 12pm
- Venue:Jurien Bay Hall Carpark
- Hosted By:Markets by the Bay
- Type:Community,For Charity / Fundraising
- Other:Arts & Crafts,Markets
- Food & Drink:Food Market Events