Monday Breakfast Open Wineries in Henley Brook
Wineries in Henley Brook
- [email protected]
- 08 9296 4307
A delightful, multi-generational family winery making classic Swan Valley wines, also famous for its farm-fresh vineyard breakfasts, gourmet burger nights and good, old-fashioned hospitality.
- Open Days/times:10am - 4pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm Sat & Sun.
- Wine Variety:Cabernet Merlot,Chardonnay,Muscat,Semillon,Shiraz
- Wine Region:Swan District
- Winemaker:Alfred Edgecombe
- Facilities:Cellar Door,Restaurant
- Cellar Door Open:Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Monday
- Breakfast Open:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
- Lunch Open:Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Monday
- Dinner Open:Friday
Purchased in 1925 by brothers Don and Frank Edgecombe who immigrated from the UK, this family-owned and operated business does things the old-fashioned way, serving fresh produce and fine table wines at their rustic cellar door and cafe restaurant with warm hospitality.
Sparkling through to table wines, dessert wines and fortified wines are made, embodying the Swan Valley’s style of zesty, fruit-driven whites and warm, spicy reds. Varieties include Chenin Blanc, Semillon, Muscat, old-vine Shiraz and Muscadelle.
Edgecombe Brothers Winery’s rustic cellar door is ably managed by Alfred Edgecombe, who welcomes all for a chat and a wine tasting, open daily.
The family-friendly café is open for breakfast and lunch, and particularly famous for its weekend brunch, made with scrumptious farm-fresh produce served with a relaxed winery atmosphere on the lawn or under the pergolas overlooking the vineyards. Open Monday to Thursday 10am - 4pm, Friday 10am - 5pm and weekends 9am - 5pm. Weekend bookings recommended.
Visit the family-friendly Friday night burger kitchen, serving gourmet, homemade burgers and popular kids foods throughout the year. Open Friday nights 5 - 9pm.