Picnic Facilities Facilities Wineries in Henley Brook
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Wineries in Henley Brook
- [email protected]
- (08) 92960273
Rustic-chic meets nature at this picturesque vineyard where you taste Swan Valley wine and have a picnic, coffee or host an event under the stunning Eucalyptus and Jacaranda trees.
- Open Days/times:Fri 12pm - 5pm and Sat & Sun 10am - 5pm
- Wine Region:Swan District
- Wine Variety:Cabernet Shiraz,Sauvignon Blanc
- Vineyards:15 acres
- Wheelchair Access:Yes
- Facilities:Cellar Door,Functions,Wheelchair Access,Picnic Facilities,Light Food
- Cellar Door Open:Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Holidays
Best known and loved as a wedding and events venue, this rustic 1920s winery and vineyard is located on the banks of the Swan River. The ethos of Albion on Swan involves simple, back-to-nature quality with minimum environmental impact. Sauvignon Blanc and Cabernet Shiraz are made.
Sit awhile under the cellar door's neighbouring eucalyptus trees and enjoy exceptional wines crafted from vines, nurtured in the organic tilled soils of the Swan Valley. Bring your own picnic or simply stop by for a coffee - open Friday 12pm - 5pm and weekends 10am - 5pm.