Verdelho Wine Variety Wineries in Henley Brook
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Wineries in Henley Brook
Visit one of the Swan Valley's best-kept secrets at this ambient winery producing premium wines alongside delicious wine-inspired burgers, Australian cafe favourites and seasonal pop-up music events.
- Wine Variety:Cabernet Merlot,Cabernet Sauvignon,Chardonnay,Merlot,Muscat,Shiraz,Verdelho
- Open Days/times:Sat & Sun 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Wine Region:Swan District
- Cellar Door Open:Sunday,Saturday
- Facilities:Light Food,Restaurant,Cellar Door
- Lunch Open:Saturday,Sunday
- Brands:Swanbrook Winery
- Size & Year:Established 2011 - 2019
The winery's owners have extensive experience in the winemaking business, having worked in the industry for over 20 years (originally at Evans & Tate Winery). A boutique winery, Swanbrook produce wine for both the everyday consumer and the experienced wine connoisseur.
Swanbrook varieties include Chardonnay, Classic White, Verdelho, Chenin Blanc, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Classic Red, Shiraz, Liqueur Port and Muscat. All wines can be tasted at the estate's cellar door, open weekends from 10am - 5pm.
Aside from the range of local wines produced, Swanbrook also offer delectable dishes consisting of a signature range of Shiraz beef burgers, Verdelho chicken burger and a Swan Brook Platter. The wine-infused sorbet and liqueur Muscat are also a must try!