Art Gallery Galleries Art Galleries & Museums in Guildford
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Galleries in Guildford
A quirky shop featuring a unusual and comprehensive mix of hidden, vintage treasures.
- Open Days/times:Wednesday - Thursday 10am - 3pm, Saturday 10am - 4pm, Sunday 12 - 4pm
- Galleries:Art Gallery
- Open Days:Wednesday,Thursday,Saturday,Sunday
Phil Russell, owner of Dr Russell's Imaginarium has spent a lifetime gathering quirky, antique collectables, putting them all on display at his store in Guildford, hidden away in the peaceful Ethel Street courtyard.
Including an impressive range of original Star Wars memorabilia, Dr Russell's Imaginarium boasts a fascinating collection of old telephones, glassware, toys, coins, as well as figurines, signs and bottles from the last few decades.
You'll spend way longer than you planned exploring the weird and wonderful wares that Dr Russell has collected over the years - there might even be a piece you want to take home to start that vintage collection of your own!
A boutique art and homewares shop located in the beautiful Ethel Street Courtyard in Guildford, Western Australia.
- Open Days/times:Wednesday -Sunday 10am - 3pm
- Represented Artists:Nicola Cowie & Katherine Ferguson
- Galleries:Ceramics,Craft,Drawing,Art Gallery,Jewellery,Painting,Pottery,Textiles,Mixed Media,Print Making,Artist Studio
- Open Days:Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Wednesday
Owned by artists Nicola Cowie and Katherine C Ferguson, The Artists Nook is a sweet little shop tucked away in the beatiful Ethel Street courtyard in Guildford. Filled to the brim with beautiful artwork, homewares and accessories by local creatives. The Artists Nook Workshops are in full swing, join in on the creative fun and learn some new arty skills with an ever changing array of classes to choose from!