Pottery Galleries Art Galleries & Museums in Guildford
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Galleries in Guildford
Excellent gallery with range of original handcrafted pottery. Chat to the potters in this historic location.
- Open Days/times:Monday - Sunday 10am - 4pm (closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Day, Good Friday and ANZAC Day)
- Open Days:Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Monday,Tuesday
Also functions as a Swan Valley Visitor Information Centre.
A boutique art and homewares shop located in the beautiful Ethel Street Courtyard in Guildford, Western Australia.
- Open Days/times:Wednesday -Sunday 10am - 3pm
- Represented Artists:Nicola Cowie & Katherine Ferguson
- Galleries:Ceramics,Craft,Drawing,Jewellery,Painting,Pottery,Textiles,Mixed Media,Print Making,Artist Studio,Art Gallery
- Open Days:Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
Owned by artists Nicola Cowie and Katherine C Ferguson, The Artists Nook is a sweet little shop tucked away in the beatiful Ethel Street courtyard in Guildford. Filled to the brim with beautiful artwork, homewares and accessories by local creatives. The Artists Nook Workshops are in full swing, join in on the creative fun and learn some new arty skills with an ever changing array of classes to choose from!