Jewellery Galleries Art Galleries & Museums in Fremantle
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Galleries in Fremantle Region
The Artisan Store Fremantle showcases local Western Australian artists, from our national treasures to our emerging talent. The largest range of local WA art work available in one gallery.
- Galleries:Jewellery,Mixed Media,Painting,Photography,Ceramics,Craft,Drawing,Furniture,Glass,Pottery,Sculpture,Art Gallery,Textiles
- Represented Artists:Jennifer Sulaj, Steve Baggott, Stephen Delaney, Felicity Peters, Demi McLeod, Brett BArker, Annemiek
- Open Days/times:Monday - Saturday 10am - 5.30pm, Sunday 11am - 4.30pm (Closed Good Friday, Anzac Day, 25th-26th Dece
- Open Days:Saturday,Sunday,Public Holidays,Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday
The Artisan Store Fremantle celebrates and nutures the talent and diversity of Western Australian artists, sharing their stories, artistry and vision of the world with you.
Situated in the heart of Fremantle, the store is home to a diverse collection of visual arts,encompassing paintings, printmaking, jewellery, ceramics, assemblage sculpture, textiles, glass, woodwork, and new technologies just to name a few.
When you walk through the doors of our High street store you will discover a curated gallery offering artists a unique opportunity to sell their work and receive in return a 100% of their sales.
The combination of such diversity and talent in one space gives you a priviledged access to a rare selection of distinctive and exceptional handmade objects from artists who are often difficult to find, a shopping experience that will inspire and delight shoppers of all curiosities.
Njalikwa Chongwe specializes in pottery with strong forms, striking colour combinations layered with crackled glazes from Zinongo Gallery. Njalikwa's works include urns,bowls,vases and basins.
- Represented Artists:Njalikwa Chongwe
- Galleries:Jewellery,Pottery,Textiles,Art Gallery,Artist Studio
- Open Days/times:Thursday 10am - 4.30pm, Friday 10am - 5pm, Saturday 10am - 5pm
- Open Days:Thursday,Friday,Saturday
Established nearly 25 years ago, by Ceramic Artist Njalikwa Chongwe and his partner Jacqueline Rodrigues, Zinongo Gallery has become a distinctive landmark in South Fremantle, with its 2 metre high mural of the three dancing women adorning the gallery facade.
The gallery is located in a traditional corner shop, set high on the Beaconsfield Ridge, overlooking the Indian Ocean with views to Rottnest Island. Njalikwa makes and fires a wide range of low fired Stoneware ceramic pieces