Craft Galleries Art Galleries & Museums in Fremantle
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Galleries in Fremantle Region
Artitja Fine Art is a by-appointment home based gallery specializing in Indigenous fine art and exhibiting quarterly in selected spaces in and around Fremantle, WA
- Galleries:Sculpture,Art Gallery,Aboriginal,Craft,Painting
- Open Days/times:BY APPOINTMENT
- Open Days:By Appointment Only
Artitja Fine Art's aim is in connecting cultures through art. Quality Aboriginal art is not just aesthetically beautiful, it provides important insights into stories and Tjurrkupa (dreamings)
Artitja Fine Art is located in South Fremantle in Western Australia, is open seven days a week by appointment and holds four exhibitions a year in a gallery space in and around the Fremantle region, details of which are posted to their website prior to the event.
"Often the question is asked in regard to how to select a painting. There is only one answer - select the one that moves your heart" - Anna Kanaris, Director
The Artisan Store Fremantle showcases local Western Australian artists, from our national treasures to our emerging talent. The largest range of local WA art work available in one gallery.
- Galleries:Textiles,Art Gallery,Ceramics,Craft,Drawing,Furniture,Glass,Jewellery,Mixed Media,Painting,Photography,Pottery,Sculpture
- Open Days/times:Monday - Saturday 10am - 5.30pm, Sunday 11am - 4.30pm (Closed Good Friday, Anzac Day, 25th-26th Dece
- Represented Artists:Jennifer Sulaj, Steve Baggott, Stephen Delaney, Felicity Peters, Demi McLeod, Brett BArker, Annemiek
- Open Days:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Public Holidays
The Artisan Store Fremantle celebrates and nutures the talent and diversity of Western Australian artists, sharing their stories, artistry and vision of the world with you.
Situated in the heart of Fremantle, the store is home to a diverse collection of visual arts,encompassing paintings, printmaking, jewellery, ceramics, assemblage sculpture, textiles, glass, woodwork, and new technologies just to name a few.
When you walk through the doors of our High street store you will discover a curated gallery offering artists a unique opportunity to sell their work and receive in return a 100% of their sales.
The combination of such diversity and talent in one space gives you a priviledged access to a rare selection of distinctive and exceptional handmade objects from artists who are often difficult to find, a shopping experience that will inspire and delight shoppers of all curiosities.