Malbec Wine Variety Wineries in Ferguson Valley Area
Wineries in Ferguson Valley Area
Winner of the WINE OF SHOW at the WA Boutique Wine Show two years in a row. Cellar Door now open!
- Wine Region:Geographe
- Wine Variety:Chardonnay,Malbec,Merlot,Riesling,Sauvignon Blanc,Cabernet Malbec,Rosé,Shiraz,Zinfandel
- Open Days/times:Sat & Sun 11:00am-4:30pm or via appointment at any other time
- Brands:Talisman and Spook Rock
- Vineyards:10 hectares
- Size & Year:Established 2001 - 2010,Boutique (1,000-4,999 cases)
- Geographe:Ferguson Valley
- Winemaker:Peter Stanlake
- Wheelchair Access:Yes - gravel pathway
- Facilities:Cellar Door,Dogs Welcome,Light Food,Wheelchair Access
- Types & Styles:Single Vineyard,Sustainably Produced,Vegan or Vegetarian,Alternative wine styles,Estate Grown,Family Run,Hand Picked,Natural Wine
- Cellar Door Open:Saturday,Sunday,Holidays
Situated in one of the most elevated areas of the Ferguson Valley, development of the Talisman vineyard began in 1999 by Kim and Jenny Robinson. The unique site is surrounded by the Wellington National Park, with select grape varieties matched with the property's soil types and sloping landscapes. The superb quality fruit of the vineyard, which is grown under the watchful eye of Victor Bertola, is complemented by the delicate style of acclaimed winemaker Peter Stanlake. The winery was notably awarded 'Small Producer of the Year' in 2017 by the West Australian Wine Guide.
Find is in the Upper Ferguson Valley, just around the corner from Gnomesville. Access to our cellar door is off Weetman Road in Wellington Mill. Our cellar door is currently open Saturday and Sunday 11-4:30pm and any other time via appointment - don't be shy!
Talisman's range includes Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Shiraz, Cabernet Malbec, Malbec, Zinfandel, Riesling and Merlot.